• All pictures submitted must be hosted on your own with working links or you will be disqualified. (URL's only please, [IMG] tags not required)
• ALL PICTURES
must be 800x600 or larger or widescreen equivalent (we will come for you when the year is winding down for a high resolution picture for the calendar) Please submit high quality pictures, your chance at winning could possibly be lessened by a poor quality picture.
• You are allowed to submit a maximum of 3 pictures for entries, if submitted more than 3 we will pick 3 at random.
pictures posted in the submission or build thread will not qualify for entry, all entries must be sent to the provided Email address
• There are NO
classes, if you did not win because you got beat out by someone on 1 tons and 42" tires. I'm sorry, but they wont be able to enter next month so try again.
• Winners cannot enter again till the following year
• Those who did not win can resubmit as many times as they want in the following months
along with your 3 pictures you can send in a list of specifications and a story on how it came to be, so if you got something sweet let us know what it is!
• At the end of the year all jeeps that won the previous months will be automatically entered for JK of The Year. those 12 entries will be voted on for 10 days concluding on new years eve with the new winner. (decembers contest will be shortened slightly to allow JKoTY) Those final 12 will be put in a Calander for all members to purchase. the top 3 JK of The Year winners will be awarded [insert prize]
• Slander will not be tolerated under any condition or reason. those caught bad mouthing others in the contest will be disqualified
• Posting additional pictures
on public forums other than JF will not be tolerated. you are allotted 3 pictures for the contest - keep it that way.
• Company owned or sponsored rigs will not be allowed to submit. it is unfair to everyone else who operates on a budget.
• You may not under any circumstances ask for votes
on other forums
• new entrants are given emphasis when being chosen for top 10
• Judges who wish to run in the contest will not be allowed to vote or access the submission website.
• this is not a popularity contest, this is to see who feels who's jeep is the best
• it is your responsibility to help make sure the contest is known about
Please submit your entries in THIS FORMAT
, and put your JF user name as the email subject:
With that, please send all your entries to [insert email address]
Please do not send your entry twice, if you are having a problem and dont know if your email went through, send a message to any of the following permanent judges and they will check the email account to see if its there. The voting thread will be locked on the 18th, a new thread with the top 10 jeeps submitted will be posted to vote on the 20th. Member voting will be concluded on the 30th at 12PM Eastern Standard Time and the winner of of the month posted.
If you did not correctly fill out your entry or forgot to link your pictures, please resubmit your entry with a 100% identical subject line as the first email you sent. Gmail organizes emails off the same subject line to make it easier on us.