anyone use the "PULL PAL" - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > anyone use the "PULL PAL"

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 09-12-2008, 11:30 AM   #1
jk4u2nv
2003 TJ Wrangler 

anyone use the "PULL PAL"

Just wondering how you liked it, and where might be the best price to find one. I can't seem to find the 11,000 lb. one for under $289. I live here in Nevada and there's very few trees and lots of sand so i figured this would be the way to go!! Also where are you mounting this on your jeep

Unread 09-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
NaeKid
JF Administrator, eh?

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I have heard alot of great things about the Pull-Pal. For average stucks (like soft-sand) it can help you get un-stuck. It also works as a great anchor for when you need to hook it to the back of your Jeep in order to winch a friend out of trouble.

I heard different reports on usage in snow (both good and bad) and for rocky terrain - depending on the kind of rock it might not bite good enough.
  • Silver 2006 TJ Unlimited, zombie ready as the daily-driver
  • a Kawasaki KLR650 DualSport bike

- - - - - - -TEOTWAWKI- - - - - - -

NaeKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 08:26 PM   #3
Motocane
Jeepster

I have one that I throw in my Jeep whenever I go out on the beach. If you are alone, it is the only way to get out of the sand without a lot of digging, jacks and carpet strips or boards, unless someone else comes along. You just stick it in the sand and hook the winch to it. The more you pull, the more it digs in. It is worth the investment if you are in areas like beachs or where there are few or no trees. In addition, they fold up so they don't take up a lot of room.
2007 Red Rock Unlimited Rubi, 6 speed, dual tops, tow, power group, side air bags, deep tint, Sirius, 6-disc DVD/mp3 radio, Pro Comp Series 7005, 4.5 Rubicon Express longarm, Rubicon Express drive shaft and shocks, 4.88 gears, Toyo MT 35's, yellow top, Cobra WXSTII, Fab Fours front and rear bumpers, Warn 9.5XP with synthetic, cirkit boss, black grill insert, DEO high steer.

1990 YJ 3 1/2" BDS suspension lift, 1 " body lift, SYE, Borla header and catback, Super 35 rear with Detroit Locker, 4.56 F & R, Schrockworks rocksliders, Truxus 33 MTS, Mastercraft Baja RS front seats, Bestop rear seat, Skid Row nightcrawler front bumper, LOD rear bumper, Centerforce dual friction clutch, Bushwacker flares, Warn 9.5ti with synthetic, Line-X tub, Dual yellow tops, aluminum radiator, electric fan, back up lights, heavy duty alternator, Uniden PC78Elite, PIAA 525s, hood lights, fuel injection.
Motocane is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.