Anyone run FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T tires on their JK?? Any good? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Anyone run FEDERAL COURAGIA M/T tires on their JK?? Any good?

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 04-26-2013, 08:48 AM   #16
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder6 View Post

Yep

Otherwise this may be one of the worst threads I've ever read

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
You're forgetting about the guy that removed his seat belts, factory recovery points, and windshield washer reservoir to gain horsepower

Mol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 09:21 AM   #17
PanthersFan
Not old, just older

2007 JK Wrangler 

Go with 16" or 15" wheels and the price of the tires comes down a lot. I bought BFG MT KM2s (Mol's theory of buying good rubber) and MB Chaos 15" wheels for $1550 at Discount Tire with the lifetime replacement, rotationa dna balancing. I'm not sure they will ever wear out. 30K+ miles on them, still a ton of tread left. Rotating and Balancing every 4-6K miles.
THE Conventions of a number of the States, having at the time of their adopting the Constitution, expressed a desire, in order to prevent misconstruction or abuse of its powers, that further declaratory and restrictive clauses should be added: And as extending the ground of public confidence in the Government, will best ensure the beneficent ends of its institution.
PanthersFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2013, 10:33 AM   #18
SuckerPunch
2014 JK Wrangler 

I'm not trying to just go cheap. I just wanted to find out if the Federal tires were any good. After all the crappy reviews I read it seems like you get what you pay for. I will probably go with 16" steel wheels instead of the 17" I was looking at the 17" tires because I was thinking about getting the Black AEV pintlers, which are over priced and have changed my mind on.

I figure on spending about $3,000 on the lift, wheels and tires.

Panthersfan -that's not a bad deal on the tire/wheel combo. Sure beats $225 a wheel for the pintlers!
SuckerPunch is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.