Anyone relocate ther license plate an have a spare license plate holder lying around? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Anyone relocate ther license plate an have a spare license plate holder lying around?

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-26-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
DeepSky
2007 JK Wrangler 

Anyone relocate ther license plate an have a spare license plate holder lying around?

I'd like to buy it from you Can anyone help me out?

Unread 11-27-2009, 07:02 AM   #2
N2rock
2007 JK Wrangler 

yeah Deepsky- I got you covered (just need to find it out in the garage). PM me your address. Price- just cover the shipping.

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #3
DeepSky
2007 JK Wrangler 

Nooooooooooooo...damn...I wish I would have checked JF this morning before checking my email. I found some guy in TX, $15 shipped :/

Oh well, thanks anyway Rock.
Unread 11-27-2009, 11:56 AM   #4
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

hey n2rock....what did you put over the plate once you relocated it? i wanted to do this a while back after nearly rippign it off on teh trail a few times and saw that big gapping hole...does someone make something? tape??? LOL
Unread 11-27-2009, 12:36 PM   #5
JkRyder
2008 JK Wrangler 

I think there is a little plug or something that goes into the hole once you relocate it.
JkRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2009, 07:26 PM   #6
DeepSky
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JkRyder View Post
I think there is a little plug or something that goes into the hole once you relocate it.
Yeah. It's a filler plate; its actually a Mopar part. P/N #55397112AA.
Unread 11-28-2009, 07:06 AM   #7
N2rock
2007 JK Wrangler 

Yup- little plug that goes over it. Dealer only charges $10 for them.

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #8
premo
1992 XJ Cherokee 

no sh*t? thats it? damn...looks like that baby is coming off pronto! LOL

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.