Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Anyone have pics of the new "Dozer" Orange color?

13K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  bhoch 
#1 ·
I was looking at the Dozer Orange color and was wondering if anyone had pics... I saw images with the color matched top and flares and didn't like it... looked like someone ate a bag of cheesies and barfed all over the Jeep.

The black flares and Hardtop however looks nice I think... definitely needs some color contrast...

Does anyone have any pics?

Please and thank you!

#2 ·
Well Dozer is not Crush. Crush is Cheetos. Though lighting makes the color change alot. I ordered mine in crush the way I wanted it built. They tried to get me to get the "color matched fenders/top" It looks way better with black on dozer.

a few pics of the last wheeling trip.

This is lifted with 3.5 Frankenstein lift. Still stock tires. The PeeWee hurman look for now.

#4 ·
No regrets. The wife at first hated the color. She likes it now, guess it grew on her. Also the painted fenders IF you wheel much are going to get the most damage anyway. mine though you can not see in the picks have pits and some deep cuts. dang 33K and only 3 months on her too. But I bought it for off road and a DD. Rides like a caddy compared to my 66cj and is like a Limo compared to my 47.

#5 ·
Dozer is yellow..not orange. In the right light it sticks out as yellow more. Crush is a very bright orange. It honestly looks a lot like school bus yellow, and if you go to order Wet Okole seat covers it's listed as such :D

Mine in Dozer will be here next week...wife is "eh" on it as well. She sent me a pic one day of one to show how orange it looks. When we ordered mine, we were walking out and she saw a Dozer and asked why we didn't get that yellow........I told her we did :D

More I've seen it, the more I've liked it. And yeah...black fenders/top are definitely preferable.

#6 ·
Yep the CRUSH is about as bright an orange as it can be, reminds of the hugger orange the old camaros had back in the day. Dozer is more Yellow but is on the edge of orange. Sitting next to a true yellow it looks much more orangish. Depending on the lighting its like a Chameleon. One thing I see very few of both colors on the road and were we live there are alot of Jeeps. both stand out alot, if you want to be seen in the outback its the way to go.

Might be hard to find one in stock and if you are thinking a Rubi in dozer. You may have to order it I think. Yea my wife said "it looks like a Cat service truck". One thing is the black parts look great on it from the cowl bolts, hinges ect.

#19 ·
My wife just bought a 2012 4 door sport in Dozer. She traded in her 2009 2 door X in Detonator yellow. The Detonator yellow is lighter..more like lemon yellow. The Dozer has a hint of orange in it but it's more yellow than anything else..think of Tonka Truck yellow and you'll get the picture. It looks great with the black fenders and black hardtop!:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.