Anyone have a full Jeep soft Cover? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Anyone have a full Jeep soft Cover?

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCOR

Unread 11-17-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
Bonesboy
2008 JK Wrangler 

Anyone have a full Jeep soft Cover?

I usually like to keep my jeep in the garage when not in use but due to running out of room in my garage
so, i was looking at a jeep cover to keep out the rain and snow this winter (its my daily drvier so i will jsut use the cover at night)

anybody happy with car covers vs the garage

i know its kind of a weak question for the tech forum, but just seeing if its worth me to buy one for $100 or just keep the jeep outside with no cover

Bonesboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 01:52 PM   #2
wrestlerobx
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesboy View Post
I usually like to keep my jeep in the garage when not in use but due to running out of room in my garage
so, i was looking at a jeep cover to keep out the rain and snow this winter (its my daily drvier so i will jsut use the cover at night)

anybody happy with car covers vs the garage

i know its kind of a weak question for the tech forum, but just seeing if its worth me to buy one for $100 or just keep the jeep outside with no cover

it sounds like a good theory, however in the wind unless strapped down they blow away really easy and also would you really want to put it on every night ????
Unread 11-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #3
ctown67
2007 JK Wrangler 

i have a top that snaps in to the side channels and buckles to the bottom of the door. i have had it on in thunderstorms and the jeep stayed dryer than having the soft top on. i cannot remember the brand, but it was out of quad. and it was around 150.00. i do recommed it.
List of stock parts that have been eviscerated.

power steering pump, tie rod, front left knuckle, horn, weld on rear track bar, rear track bar bracket, both rear fenders, front passenger fender, punctured spare tire, rear bar pins, steering stabilizer shock, front drivers side shock, spare tire carrier.
ctown67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 02:26 PM   #4
Allen52105
1993 YJ Wrangler 

All Weather Full Door Coverage Trail Cover by Bestop® and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware

I believe this is what the OP is referring to...I recommend it. Its great if you go camping as well in "iffy" weather
Unread 11-17-2009, 02:32 PM   #5
RacingRandie
2009 JK Wrangler 

All Weather Full Door Coverage Trail Cover by Bestop® and Other Jeep Parts and Jeep Accessories by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware
RacingRandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2009, 03:42 PM   #6
NonRubicon
1990 YJ Wrangler 

x3 on the Bestop version. Got the Smittybuilt trail cover and had to put seam sealer on it to weatherproof it. Cheap is cheap for a reason.
NonRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.