Anyone have a 2005 or 06 unlimited that they use for daily driving?... - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 08-14-2006, 12:24 PM Thread Starter
metfan34
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone have a 2005 or 06 unlimited that they use for daily driving?...

Anyone have a 2005 or 06 unlimited that they use for daily driving?... I am thinking of buying an 06 unlimited and need some feedback if i will regret having it as a daily driver to and from work etc.... What is the ride like everyday after driving it for a while etc...

any help is appreciated...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-14-2006, 01:33 PM
Ayrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by metfan34
Anyone have a 2005 or 06 unlimited that they use for daily driving?... I am thinking of buying an 06 unlimited and need some feedback if i will regret having it as a daily driver to and from work etc.... What is the ride like everyday after driving it for a while etc...

any help is appreciated...

You're in the wrong forum.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.