anyone? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > anyone?

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 05-28-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
JRad2k
2012 JK Wrangler 

anyone?

Hey guys I know this is probaly going against all jeep code lol but. I have a 2012 2 door sport base model only air now I have done a few things and love my jeep however I would like to upgrade to power windows and power doorlocks because it is my daily driver and it gets annoying to have to unlock it with the key all the time.....Is there a good kit I can buy for this has anyone had any experience with any of these kits?

Thanks again

JRad2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
T00THD0C
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have installed power windows and locks in a couple street rods I built back in the day. My opinion of those kits was not great. They did work but it took a lot of fabrication and I don't think they would hold up anything like factory stuff.

If it were me I would head down to the local Jeep dealer and hit the parts department. Price out all the stuff you would need. Another option might be to swap doors for ones with the windows and locks already installed.

If you still want to go with aftermarket kits AutoLoc has everything you need.

http://www.autoloc.com/
T00THD0C is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #3
Apostle
2013 JK Wrangler 

There is a kit for windows, its on quadratec. not sure about locks

Check with local stereo shops

[CENTER]You'll get over it[/CENTER]

[SIZE="1"]"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”
–Voltaire[/SIZE]
Apostle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2013, 12:47 PM   #4
Tanimal
Why are you reading this?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRad2k View Post
Hey guys I know this is probaly going against all jeep code lol but. I have a 2012 2 door sport base model only air now I have done a few things and love my jeep however I would like to upgrade to power windows and power doorlocks because it is my daily driver and it gets annoying to have to unlock it with the key all the time.....Is there a good kit I can buy for this has anyone had any experience with any of these kits?

Thanks again
Tons of threads on this:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=adding+power+locks+to+jeep+jk

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=adding+power+windows+to+jeep+jk

-=-CLICK HERE FOR MY XJ BUILD THREAD-=-

Learning as I go and it's worth every penny!
Tanimal is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.