Any tips? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Any tips?

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 09-06-2013, 09:33 PM   #1
robski85

2012 JK Wrangler 

Any tips?

Ok, so I have a 2 door 2012 jk w 14/56 springs, 2"/1" tuff country pucks and just recently put on 35@'s. I love the stance, look and ride on the trail except for the scrapping of my under belly while on the trail... My buddy has 18/59 spring take offs that were throwing on this weekend... I've read up on the swap on here but just want to triple check for any issues I should be aware of before we swap them out this weekend! I'm wanting to keep the 2/1 pucks and 18/59 springs since I have a winch and bumper in the front so I think the pucks and springs will help until I have enough cash saved up for a true coil lift.

Thanks for the help guys! Ill post up pics this weekend!

robski85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #2
smanno
2013 JK Wrangler 

No issues at all. You should net about an inch of lift and a firmer ride.
smanno is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.