Any pics of JK Unlimited in Graystone Pearl w/ Half Doors? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Any pics of JK Unlimited in Graystone Pearl w/ Half Doors?

Halloween Savings to die for!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 01-13-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
bobholthaus
2007 WK 

Any pics of JK Unlimited in Graystone Pearl w/ Half Doors?

Also, if any one of you guys with JK Graystone Unlimited's want to sell it (at anytime this year), please give me a call. I want to buy a used 4 door in that color only, preferrably with a light colored interior. Would take an X, Sahara or Rubi. Thanks. Bob H. 314-680-2624

'07 GC CRD Limited - OEM 08 HID's - OEM 08 Chrome 18" Wheels - 265/60-18 Bridgestone Revo 2s - Valentine 1 - Weathertech Cargo Liner & Mats - UConnect - PIAA 1000 Driving Lights - Garmin 750 - Cargo Area LEDs - Mopar Remote Start - HID fogs
bobholthaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2008, 09:43 PM   #2
gjeepguy

good luck on half doors on a light greystone....

light gresystone was a mid year cut on MY07. half doors didnt start making it on the lot till about april last year. the chances of finding one are probably slim to none.

good luck.

i am also looking for a greystone for my wife... found a couple. use autotrader or cars.com

2007 Black Wrangler Unlimited Sahara.
Hard top, Full doors, Power Group, Sirius 6 Disc,
2.5" Teraflex BB, 315x70R17's on AEV Pintler Rims
gjeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2008, 10:18 PM   #3
bobholthaus
2007 WK 

Thanks, if you see any that you don't want, please email me at bobh@ehrstl.com Send me your email and I will do the same. I have a GC Limited in that color and I love it. Barely shows dirt, and I'd love to have a Wrangler that has a unique color that many people didn't have. I'm assuming I could buy half doors and have my dealer or someone paint them. May not match perfectly, but should be close.

What color do you put in on autotrader and cars.com?
'07 GC CRD Limited - OEM 08 HID's - OEM 08 Chrome 18" Wheels - 265/60-18 Bridgestone Revo 2s - Valentine 1 - Weathertech Cargo Liner & Mats - UConnect - PIAA 1000 Driving Lights - Garmin 750 - Cargo Area LEDs - Mopar Remote Start - HID fogs
bobholthaus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2008, 07:46 AM   #4
gjeepguy

silver... most used car dealers dont know the difference between the bright silver metallic and the light greystone pearl. when you only have one, its hard to tell.

you just have to look at the pictures and determine if it is one or the other.

also, fyi they didnt offer a sahara in light greystone.

Unread 01-14-2008, 08:01 AM   #5
gjeepguy

there looks to be a 2007 unlimited rubicon at Sierra VW in Ottawa IL. it is about 3 hrs north of you. manual, 3200 miles.

it is listed as brown... might be greystone. no listed price. might be worth a phone call P: (815) 433-1666

Unread 01-14-2008, 08:23 AM   #6
ARTSBEST

Try EBAY. Maybe a pic there.
ARTSBEST is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.