Any Modded JK's Yet? Pictures Please! - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Any Modded JK's Yet? Pictures Please!

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 09-13-2006, 07:10 AM   #121
mattman8706
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

jk hmm....

My Build Thread
JK Tech
mattman8706 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2006, 09:06 PM   #122
Aphelion79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karamba
Really? You may have something.. Hmmm.. How come nobody noticed that before?
After I read thru the rest of this post I realized you were being sarcastic... Guess I'm definitely not the only one!
Dana 30 Front | AMC 20 Rear
Aphelion79 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:02 AM   #123
SCouch
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Photoshop is the only place that has come out with mods for the 07 , I have searched everywhere for a steel bumper, even Mopar has nothing I have got to get that ugly bumper off!! If I knew anything about photoshop I would have already made a giant photo of a steel bumper, and tied it accross the front like a banner!!

The only mods I have found so far is a 2" lift, can't even get floormats!
SCouch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2006, 10:03 PM   #124
BudmanV6

Wierd, I could of sworn I saw an article in either this months issue or last months issue of Off-Road Adventures where they installed Mopar bumpers w/tire carrier, and rocker gaurds on a JK, maybe I'm wrong....
1992 Wrangler Sahara, 4.0L, 5spd, RE 4.5 XD lift, Fox remote reservoir shox, 33x12.5-15 BFGoodrich All-Terrains, 15x8 black rock crawlers, JK rubicon pneumatic swaybar, JKS quick disconnect track bar, Teraflex HD SYE, Tom Woods driveshaft, Ford 8.8 w/ 4.10 gears and arb locker, D30 w/ 4.11 gears and arb locker, York 210R OBA w/ Kilby mount, Dynomax Ultra Flow SS muffler, Alterstart 165A alternator, TJ flares, and Poison Spyder rocker knockers.
BudmanV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2006, 06:49 AM   #125
SCouch
2005 LJ Wrangler 

There was an article that said something about Mopar having the first aftermarket bumper, there may have even been a photo, can't remember, but Mopar doesn't have a bumper.
SCouch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2006, 02:06 PM   #126
cab76
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCouch
There was an article that said something about Mopar having the first aftermarket bumper, there may have even been a photo, can't remember, but Mopar doesn't have a bumper.
Actually it was a how-to article with multiple pictures for installing the new Mopar front and rear bumpers. These will be available, but to my knowledge you cannot order them just yet.
cab76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-20-2006, 02:33 PM   #127
wayoflife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCouch
Photoshop is the only place that has come out with mods for the 07 , I have searched everywhere for a steel bumper, even Mopar has nothing I have got to get that ugly bumper off!! If I knew anything about photoshop I would have already made a giant photo of a steel bumper, and tied it accross the front like a banner!!

The only mods I have found so far is a 2" lift, can't even get floormats!
JK front bumper article:
PUREJEEP JK Crawler Front Stubby Bumper

JK rear bumper article:
PUREJEEP JK Crawler Rear Bumper

JK suspension lift articles:
JK Suspension Lifts

wayoflife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-23-2006, 05:15 PM   #128
azcoyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenskis
Yeah the JK does suck...

2.5" budget boost and you are on 35s????????/

That is just wicked sick.... Now I have to get a JK in 09 when a real engine is offered....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.