Any experience with Performance Accessories? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Any experience with Performance Accessories?

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineCHASSIS SAVERô Labor Day 2 for 1 Sale!!!JKS Flex Connect in Actions!

Unread 04-26-2015, 08:17 PM   #1
JeepAngus

Any experience with Performance Accessories?

I need to compensate for a bumper and winch I put on the wife's JK and was going to order a couple spacers but then I saw this...

http://www.4wd.com/Jeep-Lift-Kits-Je...pn=PERJL075DPA

Anyone have experience with this kit or with the Performance Accessories brand? Very good price to include discos. And I generally believe you get what you pay for so I'm skeptical. Any input would be appreciated.

JeepAngus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2015, 08:25 PM   #2
HappyTrails
Registered Voter w/ID

2008 JK Wrangler 

Most guys are compensating for something other than a winch and bumper.

I have no experience with that brand. But using a spring spacer like that, not really much that can go wrong. If you don't like it, take it off.
Political Correctness offends me.
HappyTrails is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2015, 04:49 AM   #3
JeepAngus

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTrails View Post
Most guys are compensating for something other than a winch and bumper.

I have no experience with that brand. But using a spring spacer like that, not really much that can go wrong. If you don't like it, take it off.
I'm not worried about the hockey puck. I'm worried about the quality of the swaybar end links as my wife is driving on the interstate.
JeepAngus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2015, 04:52 AM   #4
HappyTrails
Registered Voter w/ID

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepAngus
I'm not worried about the hockey puck. I'm worried about the quality of the swaybar end links as my wife is driving on the interstate.
In that case, I would buy the JKS Quick Disconnect sway bar links. Very popular and great reputation.

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Political Correctness offends me.
HappyTrails is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-27-2015, 07:19 AM   #5
Rigger007
2013 JK Wrangler 

PA is a pretty respected spacer brand in the TJ world. Their body lifts are highly regarded over there.
Blue Ribbon Coalition
Tread Lightly
Rigger007 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2015, 01:26 PM   #6
Meatco1
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hello:

When I installed my winch & bumper, I also changed out the springs, both front & rear. I went to the heaviest available from Jeep. Made the ride very similar to what it was prior to my bumper/winch install, and raised the body a bit over 1".

Respects,
Richard
jeep-winch-lights-2-.jpg  
Unread 05-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #7
rshrimp
2012 JK Wrangler 

It doesn't say how big the spacers are so ????? I went with a 1.75 after bumper/winch install and it leveled the Jeep out very nicely.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.