Afforadable Hard or Soft Top? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Afforadable Hard or Soft Top?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 09-10-2013, 06:50 AM   #1
BDAcolvin

Afforadable Hard or Soft Top?

I have a 2007 Unlimited JK Sahara and I have a few of the tubing pieces busted, not to mention the back windshield is corroded to the points here is wont unzip.

I'd like hardtop but economically the soft is the way to go, suggestions?

BDAcolvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 07:00 AM   #2
Nuke83
2013 JK Wrangler 

Craigslist. You'll find people selling both hard and soft tops. Most who get the dual top option end up preferring one over the other. Shop around a bit and you can easily get one or the other for about half of what the OEM would charge.

If you don't care about OEM, then get an aftermarket top. Lots of options.
Nuke83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 11:16 AM   #3
Filthy-Beast
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Bestop trektop NX

For Sale: 2013 4dr JK Painted black Hard Top JKUR 18/59 springs and shocks

97 TJ: daughter 1 - 2.5L, Auto, 2" BB, 31" GY Duratrac
98 TJ: Daugher 2 - 4.0L, 5spd, D44 rear
06 LJ Rubicon: mine - Rokmen full up-armor, 8 adjustable CAs, front bumper, sliders, corners, Shrockworks rear bumper, 3" AEV/BDS lift, Currie HD stearing and Antirock, MT/r - k 35x12.5, SuperWinch, MC Overlines, York OBA
13 JKU Rubicon: Wife's for now, Ace Rock rails & rear bumper tire carrier, Truck Lites, MC Game changer 3.5 lift, RR skids, PSC Brawler front bumper, Warn 9.5cti-s, 35" GY MTRs
Filthy-Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #4
smbundy13
2012 JK Wrangler 

I am possibly selling my softtop off of a 2008 jku... only downside is I am in AL... but, if you want to drive down and get it, I will sell it to you for $300..

everything is nice on it..
smbundy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 01:21 AM   #5
drmad7
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have a soft top from an '08 Sahara Unlimited. Only issue is the driver's side door surround is missing. Windows are tinted and in good condition. Will sell it to you for $150. I'm in Columbus, Ohio. Pics upon request.
drmad7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.