Aev savegre rims from factory? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Aev savegre rims from factory?

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 07-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #1
wjgiants39
2014 JK Wrangler 

Aev savegre rims from factory?

Hello all selling my WJ due to a bad tranny (look for it on the classifieds page) and plan on leasing a 2013 jk 2 door. All I want is the base model don't need any accessories other than ac and a hard top for winter months but one thing I really want is rims and tires. I have seen at some dealers the AEV Savegre rims and really like the style of them, has anyone bought a jk off the lot with these rims or other styles that are not the standard rims? What was the cost? Also thinking of going to 33"s with these rims but not sure how they would fit at stock height so might go with 32"s, the sales people were not too helpful when I inquires about getting these rims thanks in advance!

wjgiants39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
awinski
2012 JK Wrangler 

Depending on the dealership they may. But those are the dealers with lifted jeeps out front. I suggest buying a bone stock one and moving from there. Youll have quality time with the Jeep when you install plus itll probably cost less. Btw look in the faq section "will it rub" youll find you have plent room for 33+ tires
Unread 07-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #3
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

i also have what i call a "bare bones jeep". just get your best price on the jeep. personally, i believe you will get a better deal on wheels and tires away from the dealership.
pentastarguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #4
wjgiants39
2014 JK Wrangler 

The dealership I'm likely going to go with is now a AEV dealer so I'm assuming I could go through them for purchase of the wheels and have them mount the tires? I'm really trying to avoid having the stock set of wheels lying around
Unread 07-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #5
wjgiants39
2014 JK Wrangler 

Also not sure about tire sizes, looking into the bfgoodrich m/ts that come on the rubicon s their 32"s and are 255/75R17 would those fit the AEV rims because i believe the AEV rims are different width than stock, sorry for the simple questions I'm fairly new to modding from stock I kept my WJ stock cause I had to keep spending money on little repairs haha
Unread 07-15-2013, 01:52 AM   #6
Rtone1583
2009 JK Wrangler 

Just keep in mind that, if you lease, anything that you change after delivery of the Jeep will either have to put back to stock at lease termination or take whatever hit the dealer may throw at you.
Rtone1583 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2013, 04:21 AM   #7
wjgiants39
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtone1583
Just keep in mind that, if you lease, anything that you change after delivery of the Jeep will either have to put back to stock at lease termination or take whatever hit the dealer may throw at you.
I'm aware, I'm not a fan of leasing personally but the monthly payment for leasing works better for me than buying I plan on buying the jeep after the 3 year term!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.