Aev 3.5inch lift - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Aev 3.5inch lift

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #16
benjmjeep
2013 JK Wrangler 

Nice pics man she looks great

benjmjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2013, 10:22 PM   #17
Steven5113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherer View Post
Nice pics
thanks, i have recently noticed that running the jks track bars has caused my roll center to be dramatically off, so if anyone is running this lift i would advise running the AEV provided rear track bar setup with the bracket and using a stock front track bar to the high steer setup. i now have a pair of jks track bars for sale lol
Steven5113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 07:51 PM   #18
HKguy
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Well I should be installing the 3.5 on my wife's Rubi but Desert Rat didn't ship the whole lift for some reason. I'm missing a box with the brake line brackets, sway bar links, track bar brackets, and even the AEV stickers!!!! Lets hope for overnight shipping when I get in touch with them tomorrow.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.