Advice on Jeep Rubicon 2012 2 door - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Advice on Jeep Rubicon 2012 2 door

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 03-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
ncuglieva

Advice on Jeep Rubicon 2012 2 door

I have a rubicon 2012 automatic gear that i use for offroad here in peru, we have desert with very big dunes, i have upgrade my jeep with a 2.5 lift with king shocks i olso have a Genright suplementary tank with 20 galons and mikey thompson 33 tires, my problem is that when i go in Hi i get into the cut of the dune with to much rpm and when i go on Low i cant pass 40 mph, what options do i have to change my transfer case?

ncuglieva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #2
awinski
i like turtles

2012 JK Wrangler 

what do you mean too much rpm? are you saying you are at a high rpm? if so i don't see the problem. there shouldn't be any reason to change transfer cases and you also shouldn't be doing any sort of high speed in 4 low. if anything, a differential gear change is what you're after.
Unread 03-11-2013, 07:12 PM   #3
Ruby_Tuesday
2012 JK Wrangler 

I think a rubi transfer case is a direct swap for a non rubi case.
Ruby_Tuesday is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.