77 Outfitters Build - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 77 Outfitters Build

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-05-2013, 08:29 PM   #31
skrach77
2005 WK 

If I had access to a tube bender, lots of tubing, and the time- custom would be the way I go...

But since I have non of those readily available, and I want to run stuff I also sell, I'm shopping my different suppliers for options. Poison, Smittybilt, River Raider, OR-Fab, and even 2 still in prototype stages are in the running right now. Of course, if someone steps up and tosses a sponsorship my way, well I guess that will win!

I run both hard and soft tips depending on the season and events I'm doing- anyone have any pro's or con's to either top working with one of the brands I just mentioned?

skrach77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 03:09 AM   #32
zjilla
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

I have no 1st hand experience with all the bolt in cage kits u mentioned but from what i read on various installs and build thread they are all pretty much compatible with both tops. Anyone else wanna chime in on this? Only con ive seen was some times thier lazer cut fit is almost always off and custom fabbing and alteration still has to be done to get these kits to fit. So the day i hafta pull out my grinder,cutter,and welder for a 800 dollar bolt in kit...is the day i will just make my own.

Anywoo...intrested to see which one u go with. Dont forget to show us the install process! Awesome jeep!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using JeepForum
www.annirlane.blogspot.com
October 2013 JK of the month
My Slowly but surely JK build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/s...hread-1562595/
zjilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2013, 03:23 AM   #33
awinski
i like turtles

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrach77 View Post
If I had access to a tube bender, lots of tubing, and the time- custom would be the way I go...

But since I have non of those readily available, and I want to run stuff I also sell, I'm shopping my different suppliers for options. Poison, Smittybilt, River Raider, OR-Fab, and even 2 still in prototype stages are in the running right now. Of course, if someone steps up and tosses a sponsorship my way, well I guess that will win!

I run both hard and soft tips depending on the season and events I'm doing- anyone have any pro's or con's to either top working with one of the brands I just mentioned?
like i said, check out the synergy kid. other than that i like the design of the poison spyder, or-fab for bolt ins and i didn't feel like i would be getting much from rr for the price. just my .02
Unread 12-17-2013, 09:53 AM   #34
skrach77
2005 WK 

So I'm shopping for adjustable control arms, upper and lower, front and back. I'm looking for feedback based on actual experience on any. Right now I'm not married to any particular brand so I'm completely open minded. I want to hear good and bad.

Going in our '12 JKUR with 4" superlift and 37's. looking for maximum articulation and strength
Unread 04-01-2014, 09:37 AM   #35
skrach77
2005 WK 

Sorry for the delay in posts- we have been really busy with upgrades before this season's spring events. We installed a Poison Spyder Trail Cage with grab Handles, and rear C-pillar kit, JL Audio Stealthbox and Kicker amp, new Trek Armor grab handles and relocated the old handles to the headrests for the rear passengers to hold on. We also have new axle gussets and trusses to install sometime soon, as well as some weld on steps to add to the factory rock rails. Lots of fun!

We also just got back from the Big Meat Run 2014 in Disney, OK where we had a blast. Despite a rear locker wiring problem, we still got to do some great trail riding and rock climbing. Met a lot of new friends and got to spend time with a lot of old friends. It was a great weekend. Here are just a few picture updates.
image-2544358220.jpg

image-2359158402.jpg

image-1734390713.jpg

image-681350633.jpg

image-1162146218.jpg

image-1904999720.jpg

image-1460156218.jpg

image-143636895.jpg

image-773976085.jpg

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.