77 Outfitters Build - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 77 Outfitters Build

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 09-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #16
skrach77
2005 WK 

Thanks guys

Don't forget, I'm building this project to showcase some of the products I sell. I deal every product you see except the JK itself, and even that can probably be worked out.

skrach77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #17
skrach77
2005 WK 

The new Bully Dog GT for Jeep is here and installed! To say this thing is cool is an understatement!!! The control and options this gives are amazing. Enhanced locker control, swaybar control, idle settings, fan on/off, security settings, multiple power profiles, driving coach, and much more! If you have even considered a programmer, or need to correct for new tires or gearing- Bully Dog's GT for Jeep is the only way to go!
image-226977842.jpg

image-2482137097.jpg

Unread 10-03-2013, 01:10 PM   #18
zjilla
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skrach77 View Post
The new Bully Dog GT for Jeep is here and installed! To say this thing is cool is an understatement!!! The control and options this gives are amazing. Enhanced locker control, swaybar control, idle settings, fan on/off, security settings, multiple power profiles, driving coach, and much more! If you have even considered a programmer, or need to correct for new tires or gearing- Bully Dog's GT for Jeep is the only way to go!
the jeep looks angry with all this lights on-on the dash!
www.annirlane.blogspot.com
October 2013 JK of the month
My Slowly but surely JK build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/s...hread-1562595/
zjilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2013, 10:17 AM   #19
skrach77
2005 WK 

Haha yep that was taken while the tune was being programmed. Once the install of the tune finished, it runs a DTC check and then wipes the DTC's. there are no lights on the dash now. All is good and the jeep must be happy- it's running better and getting better mpg's!
Unread 10-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #20
zjilla
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

tuners are a legit peice of equipment. i went from 13.8 to 18.6 highway with mine. calculated manually ofcourse
Unread 10-12-2013, 06:47 PM   #21
HAFICON

2012 JK Wrangler 

Man nice info.. Got a close up photo of the snorkel and light bar? Looking to see if the snorkel covers up any of the light bar.
4.88's and TNT truss.
My build thus far.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...tures-1509366/
HAFICON is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:23 PM   #22
skrach77
2005 WK 

Ill get some straight on pics for you- but if it does its maybe the outter couple of LEDs- nothing to worry about it.
Unread 10-15-2013, 10:55 PM   #23
skrach77
2005 WK 

Here are a couple shots from our day at Backwoods Offroad in Hydro, OK last weekend for a shakedown run.

The Superlift kit will flex a lot more after we remove the limiting strap when we install the new Adams Driveshafts. The gearing and 35's performed great offroad, but we are leaning towards moving to something slightly bigger for better highway/mpg balance. We didn't find really deep water, but still splashed around and never worried about it thanks to the Rugged Ridge Snorkel, and the Bushwacker Flat Fenders stood up to multiple contacts with trees and branches. We never pulled the Warn winch cable, but we did toss a strap to the D-ring on the LOD Offroad bumpers for some quick tugs to get ourselves and some buddies un-highcentered when playing on some half buried tractor tires. And our Bully Dog GT for Jeep programmer made controlling the lockers and swaybar a snap, and Trail mode made throttle response nice and controlled.

Obviously we want to thank everyone involved with this project- and we look forward to getting out for some wheeling events in the months to come. And don't think we're done yet!!! Next up on the project list is getting our new Adams Driveshafts installed, new wheels and tires, a full cage, new skid plates, fully installed onboard air setup, new adjustable control arms, new or altered rocksliders, beefing up the axles, interior improvements, and some motor improvements are all on the drawing board
image-595280499.jpg

image-2071911815.jpg

image-4043555397.jpg

image-619395315.jpg

image-2540939743.jpg

Unread 10-16-2013, 10:01 AM   #24
skrach77
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAFICON
Man nice info.. Got a close up photo of the snorkel and light bar? Looking to see if the snorkel covers up any of the light bar.
Here is a head-on pic. The very edge 2 led's are partially blocked, and I'm sure the next couple over get some reflection off the snorkel- but certainly not enough to bother me. Although I might swap the end reflector which is a flood, with the 1st "spot" reflector on that side, if I ever take the light apart for any reason. Just an idea
image-2476733734.jpg

Unread 11-02-2013, 12:13 AM   #25
skrach77
2005 WK 

So time for some action and adventures. Last weekend we attended the Rocktoberfest in Disney, OK with about 13 rigs belonging to our close friends and some customers.

The project JK not only worked amazing, and went everywhere we pointed it, but it also attracted attention everywhere we went. We couldn't park without people coming over to talk about different things we have do to it. The Bully Dog GT for Jeep got tons of attention being visible on the dash, and everyone wanted to see how it worked and what all it does. The Rugged Ridge XHD snorkel was another big deal, especially after we had the fenders under water at one point!!! And the best compliment we got all weekend was hearing so many people who joined us in the jeep for a ride, saying how surprised they were by the ride, many calling it a Cadillac! Lol!

We were comfortably able to run 75mph for 3hrs down the highway to get to the park, then aired down and threw it in 4lo after changing the programmer to "trail" mode. Wheeled for 48+hrs straight, then reprogrammed back to our preferred street tune and aired back up, and ran 75mph all the way back home. Zero issues with our jeep! And even our friend who liked to call it a mall crawler before, were blown away by the capability of this thing. By the end of the weekend- only 3 of the 13 were left undamaged: a truggy, a stock Sahara JK that only ran some mild trails with us, and our project JK. Several bent UCA's happened, several cut or punctured tires, a broken axle, a rolled buggy, and a nearly totaled rubi JK were just some of the damage our crew experienced this weekend, and almost all with huge smiles and laughter while doing so! It was a great trip and we are looking forward to the next event.

Here are just a few of the pics. I will post more from my computer where i can shrink them to fit. We also have a few vids posted to YouTube that I will have to find links too, or you can find me under skrach77.
image-1955358449.jpg

image-2174650821.jpg

image-1632378370.jpg

Unread 11-02-2013, 12:30 PM   #26
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

great build so far! can't wait to see whats next!
awinski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2013, 11:18 PM   #27
skrach77
2005 WK 

I thinking a full cage is probably next up. Followed by new control arms and longer brake lines to allow more flex. I haven't begun looking, but noticed that the front passenger side flexes a lot more than the drivers side...??? My first thought was maybe the driveshaft was hitting the exhaust- but nope, tons of room.

Stay tuned
Unread 11-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #28
skrach77
2005 WK 

What are everyone's thoughts on cages for JKU's? I'm open to ideas right now- would like to hear some experience from those who have them???
Unread 11-04-2013, 08:26 PM   #29
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

synergy is my favorite, right now its between that and making my own
awinski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-05-2013, 02:02 AM   #30
zjilla
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Custom fabbed ones are the best. U can make it exactly how u want it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using JeepForum

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.