5 Tires and lift deals? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 5 Tires and lift deals?

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 08-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
Green_Monster
2007 JK Wrangler 

5 Tires and lift deals?

I'm looking to keep the wheels I have (stock 17's) but I want BFG 35" MT and a 3-4 inch lift. So far the cheapest I've found is about $1800 (shipping included) for everything. Anyone know where I might find a better deal?

3.5in RE lift (+ 3/4" spacers in front), Bilstein 5100's, 35in Wrangler Duratracs on TIS 535 Wheels, 5.13 Yukon gears with Solid diff Covers, Warn Front Bumper with 7" Warn HID's and a 8500lb winch, OF Fab Swing Away Tire/Gerry Can Carrier, Line-X'd tub
Green_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
AFhockey31
2009 JK Wrangler 

if you want to keep the stock wheels, youre going to have to get wheel spacers... that will run you around 200 bucks

2009 Wrangler. XRC 10 winch
RE 3.5" basic lift. Poison Spyder Rockbrawler bumper
35x12.5 KM2. Poison Spyder Rockerknockers
Crager soft 8's. PS diff and evap skids
Bilstein 5100's. Light force 170's
KC Slimlights
AFhockey31 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2009, 06:09 AM   #3
Green_Monster
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFhockey31 View Post
if you want to keep the stock wheels, youre going to have to get wheel spacers... that will run you around 200 bucks
True. Thanks for the reminder!
3.5in RE lift (+ 3/4" spacers in front), Bilstein 5100's, 35in Wrangler Duratracs on TIS 535 Wheels, 5.13 Yukon gears with Solid diff Covers, Warn Front Bumper with 7" Warn HID's and a 8500lb winch, OF Fab Swing Away Tire/Gerry Can Carrier, Line-X'd tub
Green_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2009, 09:49 AM   #4
rballman
2007 JK Wrangler 

Rough Country has $120 wheel spacers.

Colorado Jeep Club member #2007

My JK Build Thread
rballman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.