4 inch ZONE lift kit - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 4 inch ZONE lift kit

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
jeepNB
2009 JK Wrangler 

4 inch ZONE lift kit

Hey folks, Heres the question.. I'm looking forward to put a Lift kit on my 2009 Wrangler jeep. Is there anyone who has the 4 inch ZONE lift kit? I want to know reviews and recommendation about it if its good quality and if you need something beside what they offer with the Lift kit to put it on?
Thanks, Cheers!!

jeepNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #2
alaskanthunder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quality on Zone products is top notch and 100% USA made. The products will last.

You don't need to get anything else besides what comes with it. Unless it is required after lift is install (probably not).

Enjoy!
Unread 04-20-2010, 05:29 AM   #3
jeepNB
2009 JK Wrangler 

Thank you very much for fast repply! Appreciated buddy!!
jeepNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2010, 06:37 AM   #4
Scott91
2012 JK Wrangler 

I have the 4" Zone on our '10 unlimited. easy install and the ride is good. Just be sure to get a good alignment when finished.
Scott91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.