4 door Wrangler in San Diego - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 4 door Wrangler in San Diego

** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **ENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTIEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-28-2006, 10:47 AM   #1
Border Dave
Got Sand?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

4 door Wrangler in San Diego

Yesterday I spoke with someone who works at Rancho Jeep on Balboa Ave. in San Diego. I asked him if the dealership has any brochures on the new JK. He said,"No, not yet, but we did have the new 4 door here yesterday. It seems they're testing it in the area for awhile (I think he said a week) and we're it's only refueling station, since it's a European spec Wrangler with right hand drive and a diesel engine. They brought barrels of European spec diesel fuel and left it here to refuel."

Anyone in San Diego have some time and a camera?

http://www.clavicle3.com

http://www.jeepwest.com
Border Dave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2006, 12:30 PM   #2
SEMPER_FI_YJ

I live nearby and will be checking into this.
Unread 06-28-2006, 12:42 PM   #3
barry1me
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Border Dave
Yesterday I spoke with someone who works at Rancho Jeep on Balboa Ave. in San Diego. I asked him if the dealership has any brochures on the new JK. He said,"No, not yet, but we did have the new 4 door here yesterday. It seems they're testing it in the area for awhile (I think he said a week) and we're it's only refueling station, since it's a European spec Wrangler with right hand drive and a diesel engine. They brought barrels of European spec diesel fuel and left it here to refuel."

Anyone in San Diego have some time and a camera?

When I used to work at TRW we used to send vehicles out to LA to do the LA city street driving test...it was for a week 24 hours a day and 4000 city miles. As far as I know they are still doing that testing there.
barry1me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.