4-Door, soft top pic - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 4-Door, soft top pic

Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipArtec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Jeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wd

Unread 08-23-2006, 10:36 PM   #1

4-Door, soft top pic

Found this on Break.com today. Is it for real?

Unread 08-23-2006, 10:39 PM   #2
Woody
Retired back to Bowties

There's a company that does that to TJ's. It's not a JK.
Unread 08-24-2006, 12:24 AM   #3
woody-77
Vulcan FTW

2007 FSJ Cherokee 

I saw a show on the JK when they were testing them at Superlift park...there was a 4 door with a soft top....looked good....

But I will agree with Woody (the other Woody)...that's a TJ in the picture.

Quote:
Thread deleted by Jerry Bransford
Reason: This was beyond human decency... posting about someone's girlfriend is ****ed up.
woody-77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2006, 06:40 AM   #4
JeepViper

Yea,
That looks like one of the stretches that "Tenneesee Custom Vehicles" (TCV) did. I haven't been able to access their website for quite a while now. (www. tcvinc.com) Been wondering if they're still in business? I like the looks of what they do.

Cheers,
JV
JeepViper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.