35's with a 2 inch lift? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 35's with a 2 inch lift?

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 12-22-2013, 09:44 AM   #46
krawler510
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I'm getting tired of people scaring others away from 35s like they are a magic axle breaking/bending size.

Unread 12-22-2013, 09:54 AM   #47
JTPhoto
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krawler510
I'm getting tired of people scaring others away from 35s like they are a magic axle breaking/bending size.
I agree. Lots of folks running 37s on Dana 30 and 44.
2008 Black and Khaki Sahara Unlimited. Auto, Tow pkg, Dual Tops, MyGig, Trax-Lok rear diff. 3.5" Rock Krawler fr springs, rear TeraFlex 2.5 BB, 35x12.50x17 Pitbull Rockers on Blackrock Viper Alloys, Flex-o-lite trans cooler, Mr Grille billet grille inserts, AEV Prem Bumper ETC.. AND a Locked and Lifted Honda Foreman for when the trails get real tight
JTPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #48
JustJeepin85
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krawler510 View Post
No need to scare him he won't even use 33s if he goes with them! So who cares if he buys 30s or 40s its a mawl crawler!
JustJeepin85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #49
JustJeepin85
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTPhoto View Post

I agree. Lots of folks running 37s on Dana 30 and 44.
I've got 37s on hybrid front twisted stock shafts so upgraded to cromos! No probes yet!
Unread 12-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #50
SamMLB33
2008 JK Wrangler 

Haha, like everyone has said, yes this one most likely won't see much wheeling. I'm gonna just keep using my old TJ to do all that, mainly because I'd be too worried about scratching or denting up the JK. Haha. It's my new baby.
SamMLB33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #51
Jared89
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJeepin85 View Post
No need to scare him he won't even use 33s if he goes with them! So who cares if he buys 30s or 40s its a mawl crawler!
So what's your point I don't why your so judgemental. He was pretty straight up about it, just because he doesn't wheel his jk doesn't mean he doesn't wheel.
Unread 12-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #52
JustJeepin85
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared89 View Post

So what's your point I don't why your so judgemental. He was pretty straight up about it, just because he doesn't wheel his jk doesn't mean he doesn't wheel.
Not judging its a fact he stated it... I don't care what he does. Its his jeep his money...
Unread 12-23-2013, 01:59 AM   #53
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

This thread is classic....
awinski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:28 AM   #54
Maertz
Hating Jk's Since 07'

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by awinski View Post
This thread is classic....
Unread 12-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #55
Neo1130
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maertz View Post
that yj on 31s possibly had higher body/frame clearance than your jk on 33s though. YJs imo had alot better clearance.
It wasn't frame/body clearance. It was the axle... 35's would have lifted the axle JUST enough for me to not get stuck... Not to mention the trail was also pure ice when I went up it this second time, but yeah, it was all axle making me stuck...
Neo1130 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
nitto , tire choice , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.