2door faster then 4door - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2door faster then 4door

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 01-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #16
bofer84

Location: lakeland florida/ seneca south carolina/tampa florida
so waite, does this mean if i get some cool graphics on the side of it, one will be faster then the other...hahah I just want to know if the 4 door feels slugish in town compared to the 4 door.

bofer84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2007, 12:27 AM   #17
SecondTJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofer84
I just want to know if the 4 door feels slugish in town compared to the 4 door.
I'd say they'd feel pretty similar.

'99 Z28 M6, some goodies
'94 'Vette, A4 all stock
SecondTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2007, 08:36 PM   #18
T-man
2007 JK Wrangler 

I love this thread. It's both serious and hilarious at the same time!

I have a sports car that is super zippy and does 0-60 in about 5.5 seconds -- horizontally.

I am waiting for my 2 dr Rubi JK so I can get 0-60 degrees in I-don't-care-how-many-seconds -- vertically.

Two sporty vehicles. It's the perspective that matters, not the fractions of seconds.
T-man is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.