2014 Wrangler 2 door-Check Engine Light-Clutch Pedal Switch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2014 Wrangler 2 door-Check Engine Light-Clutch Pedal Switch

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 10-08-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
joelzalesky
2014 JK Wrangler 

2014 Wrangler 2 door-Check Engine Light-Clutch Pedal Switch

Hey all. New to the forum but has anyone else had this issue? My JEEP has less than 1000 miles and the check engine light comes on for clutch pedal switch....I couldn't find anything else on the topic so I thought I would post here for input.

Thanks

joelzalesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
RockyClymer
RedRock4Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

It is under warranty...let the dealer deal with it IMO.

Welcome to the forum....!
"It takes a special kind of stupid to believe criminals will follow gun laws."
I do not consider myself a smartass. I point out the obvious, search for the truth, and speak fluent sarcasm. I am, by experience, an accomplished curmudgeon.
RockyClymer is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.