2014 Wrangler - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2014 Wrangler

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

Unread 08-06-2013, 01:15 PM   #46
Yendor
2013 JK Wrangler 

I know most people buy off the lot, but I can't see spending that much money and not getting exactly what you want.

I want a Sport S, mt, 3.73 Anti Spin rear, hard top, Tow Pac, block heater, Sat radio, power windows and locks.

The only thing I can't decide on is color. Seriously considering Amp'd. I saw a Dozer 2 door, black wheels, aggressive tires, all waxed and armour alled over the weekend. Under the sodium vapor street lights, that color jumped out at you. There a bazillion black, whit and grey Jeeps. I want something a little different.

2XCross, I hope to take you up on your generous offer.

Oh, Sat, it began........ I ordered Weather Tecs, a tow strap and storage bag, and a D ring for the trailer hitch. Thinking Smitty Built Rock rails.

Yendor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #47
JoeBIII
2014 JK Wrangler 

This past Sun I took delivery on my '14 JKU Sahara and immediately purchased the mopar mud mats. The mat tabs on my floor/carpet do not match the holes for the '13 mats they sold me. The dealer parts dept does not have parts listings for '14 JKUs yet. They sold me the '13 mats assuming they'd be the same - WRONG.
JoeBIII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #48
Whobeme
2010 JK Wrangler 

For those of you that ordered and received your 2014's, how long did it take from order date to delivery date? We ordered ours July 24th and was wondering how far off the dealer was when he said it has been running about 30 days give or take a couple days. Thanks.
Whobeme is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #49
MPitchford72
2014 JK Wrangler 

I ordered mine 6/28 and expect it this week.
MPitchford72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2013, 12:37 AM   #50
MPitchford72
2014 JK Wrangler 

Jeep was delivered last night to the house. Kind of a hectic day so I only put about 20 miles on it.
I took the front roof panels off and the kids played in it most of the day.

image-3392306574.jpg

image-768232230.jpg
MPitchford72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2013, 09:55 AM   #51
Gumby1
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whobeme View Post
For those of you that ordered and received your 2014's, how long did it take from order date to delivery date? We ordered ours July 24th and was wondering how far off the dealer was when he said it has been running about 30 days give or take a couple days. Thanks.
I ordered mine the first week of July and got it a couple of days ago (Aug 22) but I'm in Canada and that might slow it down. Only have 17 km's on it so far, basically just drove it home. I got a chuckle out of the window sticker when I got it. "This vehicle specifically built for (and my name)". Gonna take it out for a rip today!
Gumby1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-26-2013, 09:48 PM   #52
PoPsX3
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Does anyone know how much the retiree discount is? Is it a fixed %? Thanx!
PoPsX3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2013, 12:40 AM   #53
2xCross

Yes it is a fixed 5% below dealer invoice, it will show price on build sheet dealer has it will show towards bottom and in the center
EP $$$$$ = employee purchase
FFP $$$$$ = friends and family
2xCross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-27-2013, 04:21 AM   #54
PoPsX3
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xCross View Post
Yes it is a fixed 5% below dealer invoice, it will show price on build sheet dealer has it will show towards bottom and in the center
EP $$$$$ = employee purchase
FFP $$$$$ = friends and family
Thanks cross, this is what I was trying to pm you about earlier
PoPsX3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-30-2013, 12:45 PM   #55
Ordained
2014 JK Wrangler 

Just picked mine up last night, I love it! Feels good to be back in the Jeep family. I don't know how it is for the 12's and 13's but the pinch seam is already trimmed from the factory, not a saw job but they altered the bodies. Very clean edge and it looks like they saw everyone trimming it to fit larger tires so it seems as though they modified the bodies for the 14's to come with it already taken off.
Ordained is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-03-2013, 10:01 AM   #56
JoeBIII
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBIII
This past Sun I took delivery on my '14 JKU Sahara and immediately purchased the mopar mud mats. The mat tabs on my floor/carpet do not match the holes for the '13 mats they sold me. The dealer parts dept does not have parts listings for '14 JKUs yet. They sold me the '13 mats assuming they'd be the same - WRONG.
Was finally able to get the the mopar slush mats made for the '14. They are not the same shape as the prior year mats. In addition to having the multi-snap fasteners now, both front mats also rise a few inches up each side (instead of being just the flat mat that was offered for the '13). The '14 mats also now include fasteners for the long mat that crosses the entire back seat area (for the unlimited models). The '13 mats did not have any fastening tab holes.

I also got the matching cargo area slush mat. Matches the others perfectly. Very pleased.
JoeBIII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 11:57 AM   #57
TMJeep
1998 TJ Wrangler 

So when you say you build it and the dealer competes on prices. How does that work?
31" BFG A/T
Cibies headlamps, plus 30 bulbs
other than that pretty much stock for now
TMJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #58
Mahoney197
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xCross View Post
Sorry I am posting on my phone and lost part of post. If someone you know works for Chrysler they have to do a little extra paperwork, but they are able to get you a employee control number which is 3% below dealer cost. The dealerships do get reimbursed as was previous stated. If someone is definitely going to buy one PM me and I should be able to help you receive the best discount. Rebates which are almost never on Jeeps can usually be added to the employee discount(control number)
PM sent!
Mahoney197 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #59
bbbradley

Does anyone have any insights into when or if the 2014 color palette will suck less? The current options are colossally boring IMO.
bbbradley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #60
dciman

2014 colors are up on the website.
dciman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.