2014 Wrangler - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2014 Wrangler

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #31
bahndrvr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Still haven't ordered, trying to get the Body Colored 3 piece hardtop and Premium Softop but they can't seem to get thier stuff together - we are ordering tonight, may be going to a different dealership but it's getting ordered tonight - hoping since we are beating the Aug 1st date we may get it early still.

Unread 07-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #32
Deuskid
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahndrvr View Post
Still haven't ordered, trying to get the Body Colored 3 piece hardtop and Premium Softop but they can't seem to get thier stuff together - we are ordering tonight, may be going to a different dealership but it's getting ordered tonight - hoping since we are beating the Aug 1st date we may get it early still.
What is the significance of Aug 1?

Thanks

John
Deuskid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 08:54 PM   #33
Billus07
2012 WK 

Not to sound like a "rookie" but how are you guys ordering online? I can't find any "build and price" option for 2014 JK's on www.jeep.com?

Also, anyone have any insight into the new "Granite" color?
Billus07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2013, 08:37 AM   #34
bahndrvr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuskid View Post
What is the significance of Aug 1?

Thanks

John

Good question, the way I was explained is they are not Mass producing just yet, and every pre-order is taking higher priority right now and getting to the front of the assembly line - once Aug 1st hits, All Jeeps will start Going, and it will pretty much add another 2-4 weeks for the order time and delivery, the way it was explained to me anyway.

We did not order last night, but we are ordering tonight for sure, just getting the final details worked now. I'm ready for it to be ordered and the stress to be gone honestly.
Unread 07-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #35
Yendor
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have been told that since I get Suppliers Discount, UPS, that I'd won't get the Tread Lightly Discount.

Does anyone know for sure?
Yendor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2013, 10:28 PM   #36
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billus07
Not to sound like a "rookie" but how are you guys ordering online? I can't find any "build and price" option for 2014 JK's on www.jeep.com?

Also, anyone have any insight into the new "Granite" color?
I believe they're ordering through a dealer network; at least that's how early orders happened last go-around - leading into the '13s.
DangFoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 12:29 AM   #37
2xCross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yendor
I have been told that since I get Suppliers Discount, UPS, that I'd won't get the Tread Lightly Discount.

Doesn't sound right, but sometimes they do change some discounts according to other discounts. I'll check tomorrow, I'll also see if I can get management to give a employee purchase number. Pm me if you want
2xCross is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #38
bahndrvr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Ordered last night - White Sahara with body colored hard top, 3.73's, LSD, Nav 430, Leather etc... It's hers and shes happy

I may get it from her in a few years and take over, but for now - she's stoked, can't wait to get on that number and follow the build.
Unread 08-01-2013, 01:12 PM   #39
Ordained
2014 JK Wrangler 

Are the build tracking numbers going out yet?
Ordained is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #40
bahndrvr
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordained View Post
Are the build tracking numbers going out yet?
We have ours but it doesn't show and the number doesn't track it yet

Anyone Definate on what rims come on the 2014 Sahara?
Unread 08-03-2013, 10:17 PM   #41
Ordained
2014 JK Wrangler 

Yeah I just got my tracking code on Friday. Production is scheduled
Ordained is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:31 AM   #42
pato1031
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yendor

So both programs are the same discount. There are 3 programs that get the 1% under invoice.

There is a supplier program which UPS falls under, a fleet program and the affiliate program which TL falls under. You can only use one of the programs, they can not be combined and only one control number can be claimed by the dealer. All 3 have the same rules which state a dealer can only sell the vehicle itself for a maximum of 1% under invoice. Dealers get reimbursed 2% when they honor those programs. Most dealers will do at least 2% under since they get reimbursed anyways.

To answer your question, you can only use one of the two for your purchase.
pato1031 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #43
2xCross

are able to get you a employee control number which is 3% below dealer cost. The dealerships do get reimbursed as was previous stated. If someone is definitely going to buy one PM me and I should be able to help.
Unread 08-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #44
2xCross

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2xCross
are able to get you a employee control number which is 3% below dealer cost. The dealerships do get reimbursed as was previous stated. If someone is definitely going to buy one PM me and I should be able to help.
Sorry I am posting on my phone and lost part of post. If someone you know works for Chrysler they have to do a little extra paperwork, but they are able to get you a employee control number which is 3% below dealer cost. The dealerships do get reimbursed as was previous stated. If someone is definitely going to buy one PM me and I should be able to help you receive the best discount. Rebates which are almost never on Jeeps can usually be added to the employee discount(control number)
Unread 08-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #45
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitling View Post
What is the point of waiting for 2014 than? Also you could get better deal on 13 model as I did, took 3 days to deliver by my dealer ...
I think it's because he's looking for a ceratin color and options combination that he hasn't been able to find in a 2013. That's what I deduce from his posts and I'm facing the same challenge.

I want Commando Green or Anvil in a 2-door [keeping my 4-door] and I have not been able to pair the options with color that I want, unless I go with a Rubicon or 10A and I want a Sport that I can build over time. Also, I found that any slight discount is negated by my ability to secure a loan through Capital One in advance and then let the dealers compete ... the $1,000 in savings (that I can discern right now from dealer "clearance" offers) is nearly moot when financed.
DangFoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.