2014 lift kit ? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2014 lift kit ?

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 11-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #16
Totallytwisted
2014 JK Wrangler 

Great info thank you all for your input and advise.
Sounds like a 2.5 inch lift and 35's are going to be my ticket just gotta find where the wife has hid my wallet now

Totallytwisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 06:42 AM   #17
XTRyan
ExtremeTerrain.com

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallytwisted View Post
Great info thank you all for your input and advise.
Sounds like a 2.5 inch lift and 35's are going to be my ticket just gotta find where the wife has hid my wallet now
There's a lot of great info in this thread. I think the 2.5 inch is the way to go to fit 35's. The JK's really lend themselves well to a smaller amount of lift with big tires. Just make sure you get your bump stops set up properly to avoid rubbing at full stuff.

I think you'll be really happy with that set up. Check out our Lift Kits page. Don't forget that we offer a 6% forum discount and completely free shipping on all orders over $75 regardless of physical size or weight, no surcharges! Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can help you with!

-Ryan
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our JeepForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.