2014 JKUR - Bushwacker Flats - No Lift - Stock Tires - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2014 JKUR - Bushwacker Flats - No Lift - Stock Tires

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesThe Retrofit Source / JW Speaker LED Headlight GROUP BUY!

Unread 09-28-2013, 12:34 PM   #1
TxJeepers
2014 JK Wrangler 

2014 JKUR - Bushwacker Flats - No Lift - Stock Tires

Here is a pictures of my 2014 Unlimited Rubicon with Bushwacker Flats, stock Rubicon wheels/tires and no lift. 35's are going on next week. Thought I'd share this look before putting the 35's on in case anyone is considering flats and short tires. I purchased the Bushwackers from David at Northridge 4x4. Great price and service. More pics at txjeepers.com

TxJeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
RockyClymer
RedRock4Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Pinch seams....it is all about trimming the pinch seams, esp in the rear.
"It takes a special kind of stupid to believe criminals will follow gun laws."
I do not consider myself a smartass. I point out the obvious, search for the truth, and speak fluent sarcasm. I am, by experience, an accomplished curmudgeon.
RockyClymer is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #3
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyClymer View Post
Pinch seams....it is all about trimming the pinch seams, esp in the rear.
The rears come trimmed from the factory now! Tis a beautiful thing. Looks awesome op!
AlbertaJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.