2014 JK Wheels and Tire questions!!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2014 JK Wheels and Tire questions!!!!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 10-11-2013, 12:48 PM   #1
wjgiants39
2014 JK Wrangler 

2014 JK Wheels and Tire questions!!!!

hello all picking up my new 2014 JK tomorrow and of course the modding has to start soon. It is a lease (to keep payments low im a college grad) so not doing too much immediately but am seriously looking into wheels and tires cause the 16" steels just look ridiculous on the JK. I do mild offroading Pretty much set on the Mickey Thompson Classic III wheels and am between nitto terra grapplers or the Baja ATZs i want the aggressive look but gotta be realistic its gonna be on pavement more than anything as a DD whats everyones experience with these tires? gonna stick to 265/70R17 size just to avoid rubbing issues. another question I have is what do most people do with their steel wheels and tires??? im more than likely keeping this jeep after the lease so not worried too much on giving it to the dealership back as I got it, I heard there are options where the dealer will take them back if you drop them off within a reasonable time of picking up the car and selling them is next to impossible I saw craigslist had dozens of stock Jk steels for only 200-300 for a set of 5! any advice on this would be greatly appreciated thank you!

wjgiants39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.