2014 JK Soft top replacement? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2014 JK Soft top replacement?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 09-21-2014, 06:50 PM   #1
NYjeeper1
2014 JK Wrangler 

2014 JK Soft top replacement?

Hello everyone, I purchased a new 2014 Jk 2dr soft top and right away I had the passenger side leak that is so familiar. The jeep has been back to the dealer and is on it's 3rd trip right now. The service department called me and said it is still leaking and they don't know what else to do. Yes they have been following the service bulletin and have replaced numerous parts and seals and they are just chasing the leak around. I asked about a new top and was told that Chrysler would not replace it unless there was an actual hole in it. The last word was they were waiting to hear back from the Chrysler rep to see if there is anything else they can do. I really don't want to get rid of the Jeep on the lemon law but 2 inches of water after raining is nuts. So my question is has anyone that has had a leaking Wrangler fixed the problem by buying an aftermarket soft top and new hardware? What has Chrysler and or the dealers offered to anyone that had a leak they could not fix? I have read that some people have been offered new vehicles, how about a new top or a partial refund?
Thank

NYjeeper1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.