2013 tops and powersteering pump - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2013 tops and powersteering pump

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinGear Installs at CCOR Special

Unread 08-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
TVNeal

2013 tops and powersteering pump

Hi
Two things. First a fyi. I just bought a 2013 wrangler last saturday. Monday, with 97 miles on it (30 from the dealer) I had to have it towed because the powersteering pump hoses sprung a leak all over my garage floor lol. Turned out to be plastic in the ends of the hoses?? I am just repeating what another jeep servcie told me after THEY fixed it.That is just a heads up to ya'll.

Second, I have a question about the Top front panels on the 2013's that remove. When I go to put them on (after being off only once) the drivers side panel does NOT line up with the passenger side panel along the back "groove". The little plastic piece on the side roll bar went in the hole just fine and so did the round handle in the back when I had to turn that in. Can someone tell me if this might be a defect on the jeep.....or me?? Thank you for any help and advice you can give me.

Take care

TVNeal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
Butterjeep
2012 JK Wrangler 

A long time ago, my friend's mom's Grand Cherokee had a power steering hose pop off the moment they drove it home too. They put it back on and it gave them over 100k miles of trouble free service. Stuff happens, in the end, don't worry about it, enjoy your Jeep, and welcome to the forums!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.