2013 jku and coverking seat covers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2013 jku and coverking seat covers

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #1
buns79
2013 JK Wrangler 

2013 jku and coverking seat covers

Well I ordered the front and rear neoprene covers and they went on just fine but here's the problems we had installing them and I have installed many sets of seat covers I the past, first the headrest covers fit and looked horrible, second was the straps that run under the seat... As I was pulling the passenger side tight on of the buckles snapped right off and the drivers seat cover won't stay in place for nothing! I didn't even bother putting the rear seat cover on and I am sending them back and will be buying a set of iggees! Hope this helps with anyone looking at these covers because the price was great and maybe I just got a bad batch but I think I can do far better!

2013 jku. Manual trans, 2.5in teraflex lift with 1in spacers,35in duratracs, soft top, ace rear bumper, poison Spyder front bumper, smittybuilt winch, 4:88s with eaton elockers front and rear. Spod, rigid LEDs, rugged ridge snorkel and the list goes on and on... 0lllllll0
buns79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.