2013 JK Alpine 430 questions
Just got back from Jeep Fest, and after listening to a few stock Infinity's, I am rather disappointed with the stock Alpine. They produce better bass and better highs. I'm not looking to "Rock the Neighborhood", but I would like a little more sound.
1. Are the (stock) Infinity speakers an upgrade to the Alpine system speakers? $22 each
2. Are the Challenger speakers (Boston Acoustics) an upgrade to the Alpine system or just to the base system (130 radio)? $26 each
3. Can I bridge the 2 subwoofer wires (DVC) for use on a SVC Polk 8"? Hooking up only one set of wires to my Polk sub drops volume by about half.
4. Can I use the subwoofer wires as a speaker level input for a small 2 channel amp to run a new sub in the same box?
5. Is the factory subwoofer box even worth throwing in a new sub or is it too small and/or rattle prone?
2013 Wrangler Rubicon 2dr