2013/2014 ordering - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2013/2014 ordering

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-07-2013, 06:38 AM   #46
JeepCares

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnettd View Post
My dealer rep told me a month ago that the 2014 window would open in June... of course delivery will be several months later. If you read old posts this is consistent with previous years.... stop taking orders in April or May and start accepting orders during the break and switch over.
Well, think about it. They have to have orders to know what parts they will need on hand to start building the new models. Then they have to get the parts in and ready (in the right place) to be put on the vehicles when the line starts.

JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2013, 08:59 AM   #47
barnettd

Ordering Jeep Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCares View Post
Well, think about it. They have to have orders to know what parts they will need on hand to start building the new models. Then they have to get the parts in and ready (in the right place) to be put on the vehicles when the line starts.
Makes sense right.
Anyway I am just curious what might be different and the next special editions. They are getting better. The 2012 Arctic (winter chill paint) and the Rubi 10A - Anvil (red leather) are really well thought out editions.

Now... I hope the Renegade comes out... and not just a graphics special.
barnettd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #48
Yendor
2013 JK Wrangler 

I've spoken to my salesman at the local dealership a few times about ordering a 2 door Wrangler in Oct. When I mentioned the Tread Lightley discount, he just blew me off, saying that since I get the Supplier Discount, (I work at UPS) the Tread Lightly deal doesn't apply to me.

Does that sound right?
Yendor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #49
hipshot33

2014 wrangler

I have a friend who is a GM at a jeep store... I have been checking with him for a few months... 2014 jeep wrangler allocations will be released on June 11 for ordering... production begins on July 22... will order mine at 09:01...
hipshot33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-10-2013, 11:31 AM   #50
SuckerPunch
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipshot33 View Post
I have a friend who is a GM at a jeep store... I have been checking with him for a few months... 2014 jeep wrangler allocations will be released on June 11 for ordering... production begins on July 22... will order mine at 09:01...
So tomorrow is the day we will find out what/if there are any changes from the 2013 model? Will they officially let us know what color options are available, etc.?
SuckerPunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 08:32 AM   #51
hipshot33

headed to the dealership this am to order my 2014 Rubicon.... I have been waiting on this day for a long time..
Unread 06-11-2013, 08:36 AM   #52
SuckerPunch
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
headed to the dealership this am to order my 2014 Rubicon.... I have been waiting on this day for a long time..
Awesome! Let us know how it goes!
Unread 06-11-2013, 10:45 AM   #53
hipshot33

I just got back from the dealership.. Jeep is accepting orders for 2014 wranglers...a new color that is supposed to be available did not show up on the pick list... the GM of the dealership called "up the chain" with jeep regional and was told that sometimes all of the possible choices do not load in the order program initially and sometimes take a day to update... my friend the GM said that this has happened before... I sat at his desk and looked at the order program and did not notice any new options for 14... no engine or running gear choices... no diesel, no 8 speed automatic... I only saw the Rubicon order template... I noticed that we were unable to pick the uniconnect 430 and had to opt for the 730 (+$700) ouch... the colors indicated that were available were ,.... red, black, white, dune, billet and anvil...reports that a couple of other colors have been selected for 14 , these choices were confirmed to my GM yesterday by an e-mail from the company... such a limited selection tends to make me think that more colors are on the way... jeep currently has 9 color options for the 13's.... I will try again tomorrow... new rumored colors are amp'd, copperhead, and plum crazy.
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #54
SuckerPunch
2014 JK Wrangler 

Crap! I was hoping to get a Rubi, but the more BS they make you buy the less I want a Rubi. +$700 for the 730 is just another reason for buying the sport. All I want is the fricking 44 up front!
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #55
SuckerPunch
2014 JK Wrangler 

Oh and the 4.10 gears
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #56
sparsons79
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Tahnks for the update!

My dealer is supposed to text me when he knows my order has gone through. I ended up sticking with Bright White and not switching to Anvil or Dune.

Quote:
I just got back from the dealership.. Jeep is accepting orders for 2014 wranglers...a new color that is supposed to be available did not show up on the pick list... the GM of the dealership called "up the chain" with jeep regional and was told that sometimes all of the possible choices do not load in the order program initially and sometimes take a day to update... my friend the GM said that this has happened before... I sat at his desk and looked at the order program and did not notice any new options for 14... no engine or running gear choices... no diesel, no 8 speed automatic... I only saw the Rubicon order template... I noticed that we were unable to pick the uniconnect 430 and had to opt for the 730 (+$700) ouch... the colors indicated that were available were ,.... red, black, white, dune, billet and anvil...reports that a couple of other colors have been selected for 14 , these choices were confirmed to my GM yesterday by an e-mail from the company... such a limited selection tends to make me think that more colors are on the way... jeep currently has 9 color options for the 13's.... I will try again tomorrow... new rumored colors are amp'd, copperhead, and plum crazy.
Sold...92 YJ...3" skyjacker lift, 33 BFG and chromed out hinges :puzzled:
Sold...94 ZJ Limited...Kolak exhaust, Mopar ECU, BFG AT
sparsons79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:31 AM   #57
JeepCares

Not yet available:

Granite Crystal (Metallic Deep Gray)
Copperhead (Metallic Deep Orange)
Amp’d (Amber Metallic Deep Yellow)
JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 01:23 PM   #58
hipshot33

what does not yet available mean?? later in the model year(months) or is it just around the corner... also there were no special editions listed..
Unread 06-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #59
lewdog9296
2013 JK Wrangler 

I've had my order in on a '13 since May 10th. I am starting to worry now that I may too get that BX order status. I called the dealer this morning to ask them to try to get a better update. It's been in the Production Scheduled status for more than 3 weeks now. I noticed the color change today on Jeeps sight but did not notice Anvil as an option. Is Anvil going to be an option for the 14's but it's just not on the web yet?
lewdog9296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #60
hipshot33

I ordered my 14 unlimited Rubicon today.... absolutely no changes that I noted different from the 13's except for smaller color choice list .. went with the dune... wanted a yellow but saw that the Amp'd was metallic and I didn't want that... can't wait..

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.