2013/2014 JK 4dr Unlimited Pricing - What discounts are you guys seeing? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2013/2014 JK 4dr Unlimited Pricing - What discounts are you guys seeing?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO December Specials at Jeephut.com

Unread 07-26-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
AParsh135i
1999 TJ Wrangler 

2013/2014 JK 4dr Unlimited Pricing - What discounts are you guys seeing?

I'm surprised there isn't a forum for talking about current discounts, rebates, incentives, and what people are actually paying for their jeeps.

I'm trying to get a handle on what great deals are out there for 2013/14 JK unlimited 4dr sport s.

Can anyone post their recent shopping experiences? MSRP asking, final negotiated prices, etc?

Edmonds said $25k for sport (not sport s), but i'm seeing used 2012 and 2013 Sport's listed for over $30k.

Thanks for advice.

AParsh135i is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #2
RockyClymer
RedRock4Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

You get a discount by joining Stay the Trail....negotiate price first, then slip them the discount code...
"It takes a special kind of stupid to believe criminals will follow gun laws."
I do not consider myself a smartass. I point out the obvious, search for the truth, and speak fluent sarcasm. I am, by experience, an accomplished curmudgeon.
RockyClymer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2013, 08:45 PM   #3
cmashark
2014 JK Wrangler 

Not an unlimited, but I just bought mine. Told them I wanted Tread Lightly and Military discount. I hadn't even registered with Tread Lightly when we started. I registered in front of them on their computer. I thought they were going to ask me for the code that I didn't have, but they didn't. I still got the discount. Be ready to talk money and be ready to not only make a firm offer, but when to walk out.
Unread 07-26-2013, 08:59 PM   #4
aristobrat
2010 JK Wrangler 

If you buy a $100 membership at Tread Lightly, you'll be able to purchase at the Affiliate Rewards Program Preferred Price (1% below factory invoice).
aristobrat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2013, 04:05 AM   #5
djm
2013 JK Wrangler 

Can buy or order new jeep in Central Jersey at or below invoice - no problems at all ! My current 2013 Rubicon was 500 below invoice - and they still make money. I like the place I deal with because no need to haggle too much - $500 below invoice on a $40,000 something Rubicon was easy - but only was able to get $250 under invoice on a base sport Jeep to leave at the beach house. Deals are able to be made - the trick is be ready to walk away - which I have only had to do once - now there is no haggling.
djm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2013, 02:50 PM   #6
fredrok
1985 CJ7 

I ordered my '12 in May of 2011 and when it came in 8/11, I walked in with the Tread Lightly deal, already approved loan from USAA and walked out paying 3% below invoice (2% less than TL). Point is, I got that deal on a new '12 where there weren't many around and a lot of buyers because of the new engine. Play hard ball, be VERY willing to walk away (which I did twice), already have your finances in order so it's an easy transaction for them and there's no reason you shouldn't have a shot at the same deal especially since this engine's been around for years now.
Unread 07-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #7
JeepDrew14
2013 JK Wrangler 

This probably won't count, but I got my 2013 Jeep Wrangler 4dr for 24,000 after tax. Ticket price was 42,xxx plus tax .. I got a bit lucky, my aunt works for chrysler, so i got an employee discount, the sales manager is best friends with my aunt so i got an additional 4500 off and i got the 3500 cash incentive discount .. plus my trade in of a 2011 civic si ... got 15,000 for trade in, again the sales manager helped a bit with that. all equals to 24,000 after tax. got a discount on the extra 2 year warranty, and free rust inhibitor lol.
JeepDrew14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #8
Deuskid
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepDrew14 View Post
This probably won't count, but I got my 2013 Jeep Wrangler 4dr for 24,000 after tax. Ticket price was 42,xxx plus tax .. I got a bit lucky, my aunt works for chrysler, so i got an employee discount, the sales manager is best friends with my aunt so i got an additional 4500 off and i got the 3500 cash incentive discount .. plus my trade in of a 2011 civic si ... got 15,000 for trade in, again the sales manager helped a bit with that. all equals to 24,000 after tax. got a discount on the extra 2 year warranty, and free rust inhibitor lol.
What is the '3,500 cash incentive discount'?

Thanks,

John
Deuskid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2013, 07:49 AM   #9
Nubs68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuskid View Post

Thanks,

John
There arn't any cash incentive discounts from Jeep.....must be a dealer thing....or a "friends" thing.
Nubs68 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2013, 10:07 AM   #10
Reluctant
2013 JK Wrangler 

13 sport, connectivity group, auto trans. $28,955 MSRP (Sticker), Invoice $28,000 flat (confirmed on trucar.com), paid $26,455 + tax/tags/title (standard in PA, separate line items from negotiated price for the truck). I also got $16K for my trade that according to KBB was worth $15,500 in EXCELLENT condition on dealer trade. My trade had some body damage, definitely NOT excellent condition & nobody gets KBB value on their trade so I consider this about another $1,500 the dealer threw into the deal. Deal works out to about 6.5% under invoice on negotiated price alone, throw in the over valued trade and I got 11% under invoice. Didn't sign up for anything to get 1% under invoice, did way better on my own. No college grad, military, owner loyalty or any discounts. I went in under my tag name (Reluctant), telling the dealer my wife wants a jeep, it's our anniversary, I think Chrysler products are crap but if they'll make me an offer I can't refuse I'll buy the truck. I guess it worked.
Reluctant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2013, 11:56 AM   #11
fredrok
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reluctant
I think Chrysler products are crap but if they'll make me an offer I can't refuse I'll buy the truck. I guess it worked.
Ain't that the truth and ironically about what I said to my dealer so he understood it was a bittersweet purchase for me.

Only if someone else made a truck just as capable......
Unread 07-29-2013, 01:00 PM   #12
JeepDrew14
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuskid View Post

Thanks,

John
Hey John, I'm not too sure what it was about, I know in Canada or maybe just Toronto and area, they were offering a cash discount or something ... on rams, caravans, jeeps and darts.
JeepDrew14 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2013, 01:02 PM   #13
AParsh135i
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepDrew14 View Post
So was that a Sahara or Rubicon for $42k? Also your price of $24k after tax - that was also including the $15k from your trade? If so you really can't say that you paid $24k, you really paid $39k if that was the case.
Unread 07-29-2013, 01:03 PM   #14
AParsh135i
1999 TJ Wrangler 

**Anyone had any experience with a dealership lately giving a great deal on a new 2013 vs the 2014?
Unread 07-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #15
littlebeale
1999 WJ 

I am picking up a '13 JKUR in Colorado on Wednesday. The window sticker is right over $41K, but am paying $34K and change. I wasn't able to shop around because my wife was set on Flame Red, 6-MT, color matched hard top, and heated seats. I feel like I got a fair deal, but I don't have much to compare against.
littlebeale is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.