2012 Soft Top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2012 Soft Top

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comECGS American Made Stub ShaftsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 08-22-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
dsarraf

1996 XJ Cherokee 

2012 Soft Top

I am looking to buy a used 2012 stock 2 door Soft Top tomorrow. Does anyone have an exploded view of the top with parts list? Also is there anything I need to look for before I purchase?

'96 Cherokee bumper - $80.00 obo
1 stock bumper, R & L end caps, 2 mounting brackets, hardware, 1 plate holder - used for 2 months, good shape, dirty

'96 Cherokee wheels - $best offer
4 stock steel wheels - used for 10 years, good shape, some scratches

'96 Cherokee donut - $best offer
1 stock donut - used a few miles

'96 Cherokee lower control arm
- $200.00 obo
1 Skyjacker Double Flex lower control arm (L), 1 Skyjacker Double Flex lower control arm (R), RE114X1L & RE114X1R, 1.25" ends with 1" bolt holes, Teflon/Kevlar lined & self lubricating (for 3" lift) - used for 2 days, (20 miles), good shape, dirty, replaced beacuse not what I wanted

SHIPPING NOT INCLUDED
dsarraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 12:16 AM   #2
suicideking
2012 JK Wrangler 

If you're buying it used and worried about parts: Show up topless and have the seller install it on your Jeep. I got a used '12 top a few months ago and did exactly that.

You need the brackets that bolt to the inside of the rear cage, top, door channels, 3 windows, rear window channel, screws to hold the channels in. That's roughly from memory, there may be something I left out.
suicideking is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.