well, let's see here if you're sure of what you said.
1) The TSB that you're referring to for the 2011 vehicles, is 08-019-12. Correct?
2) That TSB is for the 2011 vehicles built after 6-1-2011 and also have the "AK" level part in them.
3) The vehicles built prior to 6-1-2011 have either an "AG' or "AH" level part in them.
4) There is nort currently a TSB for better streaming audio sound quality for those early built vehicles.
5) The TSB from last year (#08-036-11 rev A) was to help with the "error occurred" message for the ipods & iphones).
6) yes, this TSB # 08-036-11 rev "A" did help with some phones BTSA quality. But those were phones that were built and had a bitpool within the supported range.
7) Newer phones within the last year have started to support a bitpool that is out of the supported range and are causing the issue of low quality sound.
8) The 2012 UC modules have new HW & memory chips that give more room for added enhancements.
I really don't get why you don't want to place this as a sticky. Mostly because, the more names that are on the list, the more likely it is that something can be done to help it. I have this same thread on 6 other forums and are getting names.
Having this as a sticky is beneficial because when a member searches for "Uconnect" this would be close to the top instaed of having no idea about it and scrolling thru issues.
you do realize there is a TSB bulletin out for this, right? and no, I'm not making it a sticky.