Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2011 rubicon 4 day build teraflex lcg

26K views 92 replies 30 participants last post by  JkSahara08 
#1 ·
Ok so here is the story my wife and I decided that its time to do something differant, so we are parting out our toyota buggie, selling the flat bed trailer and trade the tow rig in on a 2011 unlimited rubicon.

Here is the build list:

TeraFlex 4" long arm kit
TF shocks
TF speed bumps
TF front and rear drivelines
TF cb antena mount
17" KMC addicts (black)
37/12.50r17 goodyear mt/r kevlar
Offroad evo mag 44 tube sleeves and gussets
Superior 4.88 and now 5.38 gears
ARB diff covers front and rear
Warn SDB-160 lights
RR windsheild light mounts
RR front modular bumper with hoop
T-Max ewi-10000 winch
HID headlight conversion (bi-xenon)
HID fog light conversion using 2009 jk fog lights
AIRAID CAI
worthless TB spacer
ARB CKMA12 w/ airup kit
One off fab ARB bracket
Weather tech floor mats
Poison Spyder Customs EVAP skid plate
MBRP offroad exaust

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Yeah Brandon, have you seen it? :laugh:
Brandon is a guru at this stuff and knows WAY more than I know. He was instrumental in my TJ build and fortunately for me, he works about 12 steps from my desk.

#3 ·
I DONT THINK THAT I HAVE EVEN MADE MY FIRST PAYMENT YET AND I HAVE ALREADY STARTED BUILDING IT. LOL :cheers:

#5 ·
Here are some pics of the front bumper, winch and lights

Attachments

#9 ·
Update

ok so i have completed the lift, wheels, tires, intake, cat back, gears, covers, sleeves, gussets and comperssor install.

I will post some pics up later on today

#10 ·
Ok here are some of the pictures i had to resize most of all of them i still have a bunch more that i have to finish

Attachments

#11 ·
More pics

Attachments

#12 ·
Yet more

Attachments

#13 ·
And some more

Attachments

#14 ·
And here is the finished product

Attachments

#17 ·
looks great brandon :thumbsup:
What took so long? :laugh:

What's next?
:tea:
i am thinking psc rear bumper, fenders, corner gaurds, rocker protection, and rico diy sliders.

My wife really really wants the aev hood

i would like to ge the rcv shafts but that is not in the budget just yet.

I truly cant belive how well the jeep drives. I really expected it to drive like a lifted jeep.... But this drives better than stock.

#18 ·
that turned out fantastic. Looking forward to some wheelin pics.
thank you

we went out the beach on sunday and took some picstures but i am thinking that i will save those for jk of the month for january

#19 ·
You make me sick...I haven't yet started my 398 day build thread yet :pout:

But in all seriousness...that looks great man, glad to hear how well it rides! I'm really impressed you got that done in less than 4 days...did you take vaca or put your superman shirt on and get it done around your work schedule?

P.S. Can I have all of your tools, in the spirit of the holidays, please?

#21 ·
You make me sick...I haven't yet started my 398 day build thread yet :pout:

But in all seriousness...that looks great man, glad to hear how well it rides! I'm really impressed you got that done in less than 4 days...did you take vaca or put your superman shirt on and get it done around your work schedule?

P.S. Can I have all of your tools, in the spirit of the holidays, please?
LOL YEAH I TOOK A COUPLE DAYS OFF AND CAMPED OUT IN THE MAN CAVE FOR 3.5 DAYS. 9AM -11PM NO BREAKS AND NO HELP. IT WAS ALOT OF WORK TO BE DOING ON THE GROUND BUT THE END RESULT WAS WORTH IT.

MY KNEES ARE KILLING ME HOPE NOTHING IS WRONG :rolleyes:

#22 ·
nice looking jku neighbor... I just installed my teraflex 2.5 coil lift two weeks ago myself with 35's.
Again, yours looks really nice...!
thank you

if your ever headed up to browns camp let me know i game anytime.

#23 ·
I took a trip to cascade locks for lunch yesterday here are some pictures from bridge of the gods and visa point

Attachments

#24 ·
Look at those pavement princess photos.... I doubt you'll ever take that thing off road.... :D

#34 ·
i have a 2009 unlimited rubicon also that is stock (wife's rig) and in comparison to stock it drives much better. The anti sqwat angles that teraflex give on this kit make it feel and ride awsome. You can throw it in the corners and it sits flat with mininial lean.

Offroad is where it really shines, with the speed bumps you can really lean on the throttle with confidence and total control.

The only thing that i would change is the length of the shock for the rear. There is about 1.5-2" if shock that is not used. I have ordered in the offroad evo rockstars to fix this issue.

#30 ·
You are an inspiration to us all. I can't wait to get all my parts to lift mine. That is one nice looking Jeep!

#37 ·
you are an inspiration to us all. I can't wait to get all my parts to lift mine. That is one nice looking jeep!
thank you

everything you see on my jeep we sell over the counter here at www.dontfearthejeeper.com , we give everyone here at jeepfourm a very very good discount.

If you need anything let me know i will see if i can help you out.

#31 ·
Jeep does look great...:)

#39 ·
wow, awesome build !
You probably did it already but don't forget to trim your pinch seam, the wheels are massive!!! Loving the stance, super cool.
yes i had to cut and cap the rock rail and pinch weld as they were rubbing just driving on the steet.

Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.