2011 Passenger Side Airbag Panel Removal. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2011 Passenger Side Airbag Panel Removal.

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-23-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
stockleyrod
2011 JK Wrangler 

2011 Passenger Side Airbag Panel Removal.

Hey, I'm trying to remove the main/large plastic instrument panel (Item #2 in the first picture) in my 2011 JKU and I'm having some trouble getting the Passenger side airbag panel off. I got all the clips loose the entire way around the panel and I could only find 2 nuts on studs up underneath the dash, see pic #3. I removed them but It didn't make a difference. It's like its still bolted or caught on something in the center.

Does anybody know if there is a trick or more bolts to get this thing off? or access to a factory manual for 2011-up to have a look?

Thank you,
Rod

stockleyrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 06:32 PM   #2
stockleyrod
2011 JK Wrangler 

I guess nobody has ever removed that panel before...
stockleyrod is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.