2011 Jeep unlimited 70th anniversay - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2011 Jeep unlimited 70th anniversay

Jeep Liberty Window RegulatorJeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 05-12-2014, 12:41 PM   #1
kennylee
2011 JK Wrangler 

2011 Jeep unlimited 70th anniversay

Hello, Jeep owners need some help. I have 2011 Jeep Unlimited 70th anniversary edition and I'm looking to do some performance stuff. I want to put Magnaflow exhaust and and AFE cold air intake system. Do these modifications do anything or am wasting my money.

kennylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 01:05 PM   #2
Bear9494
2011 JK Wrangler 

I just installed a cat back system on my 2011 2 door sport. While I enjoy the sound the only gain was seat of my pants and higher clearance with the washtub muffler out back gone. I have come to agree with many on here that performance gains for our jeeps will not be through engine mods, suspension and gearing is were it's at.
Bear9494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2014, 02:02 PM   #3
Utah_Jay
2007 JK Wrangler 

In short you are wasting your money if you are looking for performance increases with that. You won't notice anything most likely. The money spent on those 2 items and you are half way to a new set of gears installed. That is the first mod I would make if you want an increase in drive-ability.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.