2009 sunrider soft top on a 2013 jk sport hardtop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2009 sunrider soft top on a 2013 jk sport hardtop

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #1
wfodfd
WFODFD
2013 JK Wrangler 

2009 sunrider soft top on a 2013 jk sport hardtop

Can someone tell me if a 2 door 2009 (sunrider dual top) soft top (only) will fit on my 2 door 2013 JK Sport when I remove the hardtop?

wfodfd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
TheBoss
malt, hops, yeast, water

2012 JK Wrangler 

As long as you get ALL the hardware and door surrounds. You may want to look for the 2012-2014 model for the easier to open design where you don't have to tuck all the flaps.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013, 03:02 AM   #3
mrsig
2007 JK Wrangler 

What he ^ said but the new soft top started on the 2011 Jeeps.
Member of CCJ, White Jeep Club Member #137.
mrsig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2013, 05:11 AM   #4
TheBoss
malt, hops, yeast, water

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsig View Post
What he ^ said but the new soft top started on the 2011 Jeeps.
Oh yeah that's right it was 2011. I forgot I bought the soft top for my 2011 used , must have been from a previous model.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson
TheBoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.