2007 JK Rear Seat Options - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2007 JK Rear Seat Options

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while suppliePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 05-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
T-Fo
2007 JK Wrangler 

2007 JK Rear Seat Options

I just picked up a 2007 Wragler X and it has no rear seat. The room is nice, but I have a little boy who likes to ride in it, and we need a seat. I've seen many after market sites that only sell 2006 fold and tumble seats. I assume there just aren't any 2007 seats outside of a wrecking yard or factory seat. Will a 2006 TJ seat fit in the JK? If not what are the options to getting a 2007 - 2012 fold and tumble seat to fit it?

T-Fo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2012, 12:26 PM   #2
Jodyblip
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Fo View Post
I just picked up a 2007 Wragler X and it has no rear seat. The room is nice, but I have a little boy who likes to ride in it, and we need a seat. I've seen many after market sites that only sell 2006 fold and tumble seats. I assume there just aren't any 2007 seats outside of a wrecking yard or factory seat. Will a 2006 TJ seat fit in the JK? If not what are the options to getting a 2007 - 2012 fold and tumble seat to fit it?
what color seats you got i might be intrested in selling mine :P
Jodyblip is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
T-Fo
2007 JK Wrangler 

They are 2 tone gray, Light gray and charcoal. But from what I've seen available I might be interested in anything.
T-Fo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
Jodyblip
2012 JK Wrangler 

i bet shipping would suck
Jodyblip is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-26-2012, 01:42 PM   #5
jrmandryck
2008 JK Wrangler 

Shipping is dangerously high on seats, been there... tried that...
Unread 05-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #6
fernjack
2007 JK Wrangler 

I'd put an add on here or check Kijiji , Craig's list , E-bay someone's taken their's out ...... mine have been out for over 2 yrs. now ...... I do plan on keeping them however & mine's a 4Dr.......
07' Rubi Unlimited 6spd. , Rescue green #64 CDN , 35x12.5 mudders
Rick .
fernjack is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
fold and tumble , jk , rear seat

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.