2 doors, 6 gears, 550 HP!!! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 2 doors, 6 gears, 550 HP!!!

Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearUCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, Yu

Unread 06-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #46
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon210210 View Post
I gotta see it with the top off!

Here is a couple from this EJS....

6.7 HEMI, ProRock 60's, Atlas 4 speed t-case, on board air, Teraflex long arm plus ACOS, 37 inch Maxxis Trepadors, 5.38 gears, AEV bumper, Custom AEV hood, Warn 9.5, Nemesis aluminum sliders and fenders, Or-Fab front cage, Poly Performance rear cage, Hutchinson Beadlocks, PJ rear bumper, HD Teraflex track bars, tantrum rock lights, woods shafts, corbeau LG-1 seats, Chaser Trailer........TIME TO PLAY!!! Colorado Jeep Club member #177
Brent_f70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #47
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Okay, Brent...apparently I was talking trash, and was somehow speaking down on the armed forces Please accept my apologies. Let's move forward now.

Good looking shots from EJS. Pretty good time?
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #48
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Here is an old one but it shows the bars and pads.
6.7 HEMI, ProRock 60's, Atlas 4 speed t-case, on board air, Teraflex long arm plus ACOS, 37 inch Maxxis Trepadors, 5.38 gears, AEV bumper, Custom AEV hood, Warn 9.5, Nemesis aluminum sliders and fenders, Or-Fab front cage, Poly Performance rear cage, Hutchinson Beadlocks, PJ rear bumper, HD Teraflex track bars, tantrum rock lights, woods shafts, corbeau LG-1 seats, Chaser Trailer........TIME TO PLAY!!! Colorado Jeep Club member #177
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:36 AM   #49
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by molshove View Post
Okay, Brent...apparently I was talking trash, and was somehow speaking down on the armed forces Please accept my apologies. Let's move forward now.
Must have missed it too....
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #50
Brandon210210
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent_f70
Here is an old one but it shows the bars and pads.
That jeep is a beast! Love it!
Brandon210210 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #51
LIJeepJC
2012 JK Wrangler 

"So the Camaro and Mustang driver's reach the next light, rolling up to the Jeep, and ask? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??" That thing is sick!
LIJeepJC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:51 AM   #52
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Trying to upload a video from moab now....several GoPro videos worked together. I will post it here once it uploads but internet speed here is horrible. The Jeep is currently in MN at Burnsville Offroad. Usually it is a the west shop but their body shop is in MN so they shipped it there. It is having some custom body work done and being re-painted.....here is a spy shot of the paint.
Unread 06-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #53
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIJeepJC View Post
"So the Camaro and Mustang driver's reach the next light, rolling up to the Jeep, and ask? WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED??" That thing is sick!
Pretty much....(I launched in second), held a modified 80's 5.0 mustang on my rear bumper until I came out of 4th at about 85MPH.... The long throw into 5th cost me a second and he pulled up on my door about the time I hit it again, we ran door to door until 95 and I figured he'd had enough.
Unread 06-04-2012, 12:09 PM   #54
mj24lyons
2004 TJ Wrangler 

This build is just sick!!!!
mj24lyons is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #55
Brent_f70
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

My proof I drive it places other than the mall........

But SERIOUSLY crank up the volume for the exhaust tone at the 8 second mark

Unread 06-05-2012, 07:21 AM   #56
LIJeepJC
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent_f70
Pretty much....(I launched in second), held a modified 80's 5.0 mustang on my rear bumper until I came out of 4th at about 85MPH.... The long throw into 5th cost me a second and he pulled up on my door about the time I hit it again, we ran door to door until 95 and I figured he'd had enough.
And u race it too?!! Lol! I guess I would too! Hey for the time and money spent you should!! Stil a sick a$$ rig!
LIJeepJC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #57
YATZI1980
2011 JK Wrangler 

Ok so I hate you. Haha Jk. Sweet Rig, love seeing a man living the dream. I gotta move to the west coast.
YATZI1980 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #58
nickmonaco
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent_f70
i got my jk back from nemesis/burnsville west tonight!! Several of you know my jeep but i have to say i almost did not recognize her.
While i was in afghanistan, nemesis came and got the jeep...... The new mods were extensive to say the least!!!!

6.7 hemi (550 hp 500ft lbs torque) i was expecting a sports car like feel but this thing is a cross between a tractor trailer and a freight train. It pulls like there is no tomorrow!

They also installed a new gtrag 238 to try and handle the power and an atlas 4 speed to send it to the axles

speaking of axles.... New set of dynatrac pro-rock 60's with 5:38's

also recieved the very first set of nemesis new notorious flares, with the new skeletos upgrade

new sliders to match....aluminum no less!!!

While they were at it they put in a teraflex long arm kit, dual batteries, aux fan, power steering cooler and a few other goodies that i am just too excited to remember right now. More updates and pictures to follow.

cereal-guy-spitting-low.jpg

puking-rainbows.jpg

18271d1152973721-random-animated-gif-collection-explode.gif
[B][/B][I][COLOR="White"][/COLOR][/I]WHITE JEEP CLUB #171

My other Jeep's not a Chrysler.
nickmonaco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2012, 11:29 AM   #59
neverhide34
2011 JK Wrangler 

After reading through this thread I went outside, looked at my rig, and hung my head in shame...
Unread 06-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #60
cdsuits

Wow, I love those fender flares, such sexy lines. Well done sir, your rig is amazing.
cdsuits is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.