18" Mickey Thompson wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 18" Mickey Thompson wheels

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 04-26-2007, 06:04 PM   #1
jeremy2027
2007 JK Wrangler 

18" Mickey Thompson wheels

I was looking around at Quadratec and came across these for all you guys with the Sahara 18" Wheel Package http://www.quadratec.com/products/92605_00X_A_PG.htm

jeremy2027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2007, 07:22 PM   #2
Jayme
2007 JK Wrangler 

Will 16x8 wheels fit on the Sahara. I know the brake calipers are large, seems like it will be a tight fit. I been looking at a set of after market wheels because the MT's for 18" wheels are a bit pricey.
Jayme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2007, 01:11 AM   #3
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

18" wheels will get torn up off-road. badly. also, tires get more expensive the larger the wheel size.

16's will fit fine. people were having some issues with 15" wheels, but i suspect that was mostly due to inproper backspacing.
Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

Brew what you drink, drink what you brew

USN Hull number 54
Poor Boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.