17" rim comparison question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 17" rim comparison question

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 12-19-2006, 07:42 PM   #1
Kyoseki
Inconceivable!

17" rim comparison question

I believe search is down right now so apologies if this has already been asnwered.

Is there any difference between the machined rims that come on the rubicon to the 17" rims that are stamdard on the Sahara and optional on the X with the exception of finish?

Are they the same size?

I believe the 17s I'm getting on the X are 7.5" wide, can anyone recommend a decent all-terrain tire (want decent on-road performance as well, so no heavy lug mud/rock tires) for this wheel?

Thanks.

ps. Called the dealer and had them change the colour to black, yes I know it's a complete bastard to keep clean (I have a black motorcycle), but I decided I didn't want silver after all

Kyoseki is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.