10TH ANNIVERSARY RUBICON (pics) - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 10TH ANNIVERSARY RUBICON (pics)

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBest deals on Yukon Gears at JeepHut.comNeed Ace Engineering products? JeepHut has you covered.

Unread 03-04-2013, 01:58 PM   #76
wilywillie
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!

http://i582.photobucket.com/albums/s...earthquake.jpg
wilywillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #77
jstrubberg
2009 JK Wrangler 

Ok, that's just nasty.

Someone posted here the other day about how sight-challenged the color boys at Jeep are. I have to agree. That thing looks like they picked colors off of a swatch board with a dart.

I do like the front bumper.
jstrubberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #78
drmad7
2013 JK Wrangler 

Chrysler has apparently Pre-sold over 3000 of these. I'm trading a 13 Sahara in for the JKU in Anvil. I'm hoping that most folks don't like it, like the Rescue Green was when first released. I'm hearing that the red seats are not as bright as they appear in the pics and that the color Anvil is a lot more gray than the pics. Jeep had different lighting at three different Auto shows and the 10A looked like a different color at exchange show. I can't wait to get mine.
drmad7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #79
kev68
2013 JK Wrangler 

A little help(Rubicon 10th anniversary)

Hello Jeep peeps,
I am an FJ cruiser owner who really never considered crossing over to the Jeep side(not that I am that loyal, just liked the FJ when it came out). But then I got a glimpse of the Wrangler Rubicon 10th anniversary. I have had it in the sights for a while now and today finally manned up and walked into a dealership. They of coarse don't stock them but told me I need to order one if I want one and order it ASAP before they are all gone. They were nice and told me their bottom lines out the door for a pretty loaded rig was 47k. I am all in, I must have this ride. They told me because of the limited run they don't have any wiggle room on the price. I told them I needed a few days to think about the money. At that point they took a grand off. My question is what is a realistic price for this Jeep. I just don't want to feel ripped off!
Thanks
kev68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:29 PM   #80
drmad7
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev68 View Post
Hello Jeep peeps,
I am an FJ cruiser owner who really never considered crossing over to the Jeep side(not that I am that loyal, just liked the FJ when it came out). But then I got a glimpse of the Wrangler Rubicon 10th anniversary. I have had it in the sights for a while now and today finally manned up and walked into a dealership. They of coarse don't stock them but told me I need to order one if I want one and order it ASAP before they are all gone. They were nice and told me their bottom lines out the door for a pretty loaded rig was 47k. I am all in, I must have this ride. They told me because of the limited run they don't have any wiggle room on the price. I told them I needed a few days to think about the money. At that point they took a grand off. My question is what is a realistic price for this Jeep. I just don't want to feel ripped off!
Thanks
Let them know that you want AT LEAST 1% below invoice. If you join Tread Lightly for $100, it entitles you to Affiliate Pricing. No haggle. You have to be a member for 30 days before you get the price, but it will take that long before the vehicle even shows up. You only need the 30 days establishe by the time you actually buy the vehicle. But as folks actually see the 10As on the street, dealers are aware that the jeeps should be pretty close to being sold out and they smell profit. I pre-ordered in January for 3.9% below invoice but when I picked the jeep up this weekend, they wanted me to pay sticker of $48,045.00. I then produced my copy the signed Buyers Agreement showing $42,874.00 as the agreed upon price. I think they were not happy in that there was less profit and they just now realized how popular the anniversary edition is.

I'll post my pic as soon as I figure out how.
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #81
starscream
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev68 View Post
Hello Jeep peeps,
Thanks
To be honest I don't know a thing about 10th anniversary real world sale prices. I can tell you that I bought my 2012 Rubicon for about 3% under invoice (not MSRP). Any vehicle you build, the dealer should be able to show you the MSRP and the invoice price, and then you can compare your deal to that invoice price.

Worst case scenerio, you can join treadlightly.org for $100 and get your Jeep for 1% under invoice. I'll say that again, for 100 bucks, you can get a guaranteed 1% under invoice price. That's from any Jeep dealer because they're obligated to honor that from Jeep.
starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #82
drmad7
2013 JK Wrangler 

Here ya go...Anvil. Or Battleship Grey
image-3851754912.jpg   image-3310672222.jpg   image-2155237995.jpg  
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:34 PM   #83
drmad7
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream

To be honest I don't know a thing about 10th anniversary real world sale prices. I can tell you that I bought my 2012 Rubicon for about 3% under invoice (not MSRP). Any vehicle you build, the dealer should be able to show you the MSRP and the invoice price, and then you can compare your deal to that invoice price.

Worst case scenerio, you can join treadlightly.org for $60 for a three year membership and get your Jeep for 1% under invoice. I'll say that again, for 60 bucks, you can get a guaranteed 1% under invoice price. That's from any Jeep dealer because they're obligated to honor that from Jeep.
Great advice. I was told the price is now $100 for that same membership. But still worth it. I didn't use it, but I let the dealer know that it was what I was expecting as a maximum amount u was gonna pay.
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:39 PM   #84
starscream
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmad7 View Post
Great advice. I was told the price is now $100 for that same membership. But still worth it. I didn't use it, but I let the dealer know that it was what I was expecting as a maximum amount u was gonna pay.
Yep it was $60 just a couple years ago, they must have raised it recently. I joined and in the end didn't use it either, but I still feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing I'm a member.
starscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 03:41 PM   #85
drmad7
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
Yep it was $60 just a couple years ago, they must have raised it recently. I joined and in the end didn't use it either, but I still feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing I'm a member.
I heard their membership has increased greatly just because of the discount pricing and forums spreading the word!
Unread 04-22-2013, 04:43 PM   #86
diddy2003
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Congrats man! That is pretty badass looking
diddy2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 06:44 PM   #87
Spank
2012 JK Wrangler 

That color is fantastic, but the decal looks horrible and the bumpers look silly.
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:34 PM   #88
Coachfarnen

Got mine (JKU 10A White) on order for about 1% under... Total before taxes was approx. 41,000 thats w/o painted hard top or fenders. It's completely loaded otherwise. Hopefully in my garage w a small ift and 35's in a month.
Coachfarnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:35 PM   #89
Coachfarnen

Quote:
Nice color BTW.... Good Luck w it!!!! Are you lifting it????
Coachfarnen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #90
MUDDIGGER0313

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev68
Hello Jeep peeps,
Thanks
No it's not worth it. Go buy a 2010 jku wrangler x for 20k and go put 27000 in parts I Promise you will have one of the most BA jeeps around. You can even go get a 3k paint job if you really like that color so much. Not trying to be harsh I just never understood paying so much for so little.
MUDDIGGER0313 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.