07 2 Door pricing info on jeep.com - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > 07 2 Door pricing info on jeep.com

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 08-22-2006, 05:51 PM   #16
cab76
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesfan70
I noticed the 07 Rubicon is cheaper than the 06. I know you can't get an 06 new, but the ability to equip/build one is still there on their site. The 06 Rubicon's base price is $28,590 compared to the 07's base Rubicon price of $26,900.

EDIT: I went ahead and priced a 4 door Rubi with dual tops....$31,330 for the MSRP. Wonder what the invoice is? I think I would s**t if I thought I could get a 4 door Rubi for around or slightly under $30k.
I've ordered a 2007 Rubi Unlimited with Jeep Green and all options except the nav, sirius, smoker's group, and tinted windows for just over employee pricing (under invoice) - $29,940 (including destination, not including tax/license). It can be done - see above tp post for further instructions...

cab76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2006, 05:58 PM   #17
Yesfan70
2004 WJ 

I can get 1% under invoice where I work on DCX vehicles.

Wow, I was expecting the 4 door Rubi to be around $35k. Right at 30 or under is awesome. Kinda wished I would have waited now on the 2 door, but I doubt my poor old Rover would have lasted much longer.

Gotta go......tp's calling.
Blue Jeep Club Member #193

Only in a Jeep...
Yesfan70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.