You know you own a Jeep when - Page 32 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #466 of 573 Old 10-18-2012, 11:02 AM
cameron2012
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepergirl09

I'm more of a rain puddle kind of girl sounds lame but oh so fun!
Don't worry I go through most of the puddles I see

cameron2012 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #467 of 573 Old 10-18-2012, 11:07 AM
jeepergirl09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron2012

Don't worry I go through most of the puddles I see
I love it! The big splash and the thunder sound all around you!! Can't beat it
jeepergirl09 is offline  
post #468 of 573 Old 10-18-2012, 05:53 PM
cameron2012
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepergirl09

I love it! The big splash and the thunder sound all around you!! Can't beat it
Drive through one and couldn't see the traffic light anymore but it was still green
cameron2012 is offline  
post #469 of 573 Old 10-18-2012, 07:42 PM
jeepergirl09
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron2012

Drive through one and couldn't see the traffic light anymore but it was still green
Decided to go left instead of straight on my way home for work because I thought there would be better puddles since it was raining. Should've went straight
jeepergirl09 is offline  
post #470 of 573 Old 10-18-2012, 08:06 PM
cameron2012
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepergirl09

Decided to go left instead of straight on my way home for work because I thought there would be better puddles since it was raining. Should've went straight
Aw I go down a section of road usually flooded by rain...it gets dry
cameron2012 is offline  
post #471 of 573 Old 11-09-2012, 06:26 PM
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,233
When every argument you get in with your pArents about not being responsible and needing to do better in school ends in its not always about your jeep...

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

hold my beer
ahar9 is offline  
post #472 of 573 Old 11-10-2012, 02:56 PM
cameron2012
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 451
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9
When every argument you get in with your pArents about not being responsible and needing to do better in school ends in its not always about your jeep...

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
That's purdy much my life too
cameron2012 is offline  
post #473 of 573 Old 11-10-2012, 05:21 PM
aamuthers
Registered User
1987 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bangor
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron2012

That's purdy much my life too
I guess parents just straight up don't understand anything jeep
aamuthers is offline  
post #474 of 573 Old 11-10-2012, 08:27 PM
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamuthers

I guess parents just straight up don't understand anything jeep
Agreed they just don't get it's an addiction

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

hold my beer
ahar9 is offline  
post #475 of 573 Old 11-10-2012, 08:48 PM
aamuthers
Registered User
1987 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bangor
Posts: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahar9

Agreed they just don't get it's an addiction

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
How long is the withdrawal period? And does it show up on drug tests? O.o
aamuthers is offline  
post #476 of 573 Old 11-10-2012, 09:00 PM
HMFIC
Member
 
HMFIC's Avatar
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by galvyjeeper View Post
You know your friend doesn't have a jeep when he gets in to your jeep and asks "where is the button to put the top down" haha
Power top.... With a button.... What is the world coming too....


A steal at 5k
HMFIC is offline  
post #477 of 573 Old 11-10-2012, 09:48 PM
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamuthers

How long is the withdrawal period? And does it show up on drug tests? O.o
Hahaha forever and no

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

hold my beer
ahar9 is offline  
post #478 of 573 Old 11-18-2012, 07:59 PM
aamuthers
Registered User
1987 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bangor
Posts: 269
You know you own a jeep when you're supposed to be guarding you teams flag in halo4 but instead you're testing flex in the warthog
aamuthers is offline  
post #479 of 573 Old 11-18-2012, 08:15 PM
ahar9
Registered User
1994 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: saint leonard
Posts: 2,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamuthers
You know you own a jeep when you're supposed to be guarding you teams flag in halo4 but instead you're testing flex in the warthog
Hahahahahahaahha that's f'ing funny

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

hold my beer
ahar9 is offline  
post #480 of 573 Old 11-19-2012, 12:17 AM
Maverickxeo
Registered User
2002 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wetaskiwin
Posts: 2,407
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamuthers View Post
You know you own a jeep when you're supposed to be guarding you teams flag in halo4 but instead you're testing flex in the warthog
It doesnt flex good... Ive gotten it stuck on a slight incline
Maverickxeo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome