You know you own a Jeep when - Page 12 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Jeep Stories > You know you own a Jeep when

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ Ch

Unread 08-21-2011, 11:07 PM   #166
bparcher32
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumbojeepman View Post
As a BMW owner, all you have to do is reach into the tool kit in the trunk, pull out the towing hook, pop the small cover in the bumper off, and screw the hook into the threads, no laying on the ground necessary.
Yeah, if you want damage an otherwise nice car; that hook is designed for the towing professional to pull your car onto a flatbed truck rather than for recovery purposes, even on reduced friction surfaces like ice.

bparcher32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2011, 06:24 AM   #167
tokyosmash
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playsinpuddles View Post
Go suck on a Jeep muffler.
How about you stop depicting yourself like a child?
tokyosmash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2011, 12:18 AM   #168
WW2Cool
1991 YJ Wrangler 

When u drive to school with so much mud and grass on the jeep ppl ask if u hit a tree.
WW2Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #169
Playsinpuddles
2011 JK Wrangler 

When u plan on going to the Saturday Cleveland airshow and taking a friend who left the army and he wants to see what a Jeeps like doorless.
Playsinpuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-2011, 10:05 PM   #170
WW2Cool
1991 YJ Wrangler 

When u blow a tire wheeling and everyone freaks out except u cus u kno u got a full size matching off-road tire to get u through the day.
Unread 08-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #171
larubie
2004 TJ Wrangler 

A kid in the parking lot says "that a cool Jeep" and you just look back and smile...
Unread 09-01-2011, 09:35 PM   #172
clarkjdg
1988 YJ Wrangler 

When you have side armor on your Jeep, and when parked in a parking lot, and you always have LOTS OF ROOM between you and any other cars!
(o) )-(o) )-*-) )
88 YJ, Smittybilt SRC Front, Side, and Rear Armor, Family Roll Bars, TJ Flares, and Half Doors
4"Leaf, 2"Body, and 1"Leaf Lift, 4.10 Geared Dana 30 Posi with Cable Engage, Ford 8.8 Posi, With 33s BFGs MT KM2
Everything "Black" Inner, Under, and outer "Black" on the Body is "Bed Linered" and I will be Thru the day that I Die!
clarkjdg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2011, 12:01 AM   #173
jeepdavetj
1991 XJ Cherokee 

When you have to spend 15 minutes explaining how to drive it, what noises to ignore, what noises to be more alert about, and what noises mean you need to stop and you need to stop NOW!

[B][I]Ash from Army of Darkness[/I][/B][QUOTE]Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?[/QUOTE]
jeepdavetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2011, 03:24 PM   #174
Playsinpuddles
2011 JK Wrangler 

When u find a dog who's owners give it a blanket that says Jeep and u find out that it likes to go off roading mudding and being in the wrangler.
Playsinpuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #175
WW2Cool
1991 YJ Wrangler 

When u live in Iowa. Have a bikini top and no doors. And still drive year round rain snow or shine. When u get out and it looks like u rolled in the mud but u never left the drivers seat. When someone tells u it's time to wash the jeep cus u can hardly see it and your response is it's cammo paint so u don't scare the rain away.
Unread 09-02-2011, 11:52 PM   #176
USAFYJ
1991 YJ Wrangler 

You know you drive a Jeep when your headlights are pretty much worthless at lighting up the road.

You know you drive a Jeep when you ask your passengers if their Tetanus shots are current before you get going.

You know you drive a Jeep when you know what that "funny star-shaped bolt" is.
USAFYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2011, 06:52 AM   #177
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFYJ
You know you drive a Jeep when your headlights are pretty much worthless at lighting up the road.
When it's pitch dark and you finally realize the lights are bright enough to see
Unread 09-03-2011, 04:10 PM   #178
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Double post
Unread 09-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #179
tinyjeep
1997 TJ Wrangler 

When you blow a tire and a smaller spare works fine on the trails.

When you blow a tire and you want to get a complete set of tires.

When you blow a tire and can't decide what tire size and brand you want.
Unread 09-03-2011, 09:44 PM   #180
USAFYJ
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyjeep View Post
When you blow a tire and you want to get a complete set of tires.
This just happened to me. And I did get them.
USAFYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.